Games that seem to be taking forever!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Games that seem to be taking forever!
Diablo 3:

This game is one of the most anticipated by me. I have 3 desktops and 4 laptops in my home. I love lan games like Diablo 2 but it is worn out to us. I've been waiting for another game that is similar but more updated. Torchlight 2 is coming out soon also but jeesh that could have been sooner lol Tongue

Guild Wars 2:

I don't know if anyone has been keeping up with this one or not. I wasn't a fan of the first one too much. Mostly because where I lived dial-up 28.8k was the only option and it sucked. This new one looks pretty bad ars so far. Most of them do of course. I was happy with Rift for a while but the wife and I got bored quick. I hope this one pulls off something more interesting than the others.

What's your thoughts on these games?

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2011, 11:05 AM
RE: Games that seem to be taking forever!
BAH! Sorry to break it to you but Diablo 3 is supposed to be a big flop. I don't pay attention to it very much but from what I've heard from hardcore fans is that a bunch of new features are being added that will screw the game or something. I don't care for Diablo honestly.

What I am waiting for is Armored core 5, Soul calibur 5, Ninja Gaiden 3, and Vanquish 2. Everything else is pointless and dull to me.

To hell with Halo 4. It will be full of more fail than modern warfare 3 and that is hard to out-fail.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
13-12-2011, 07:39 AM
(12-12-2011 11:05 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  BAH! Sorry to break it to you but Diablo 3 is supposed to be a big flop. I don't pay attention to it very much but from what I've heard from hardcore fans is that a bunch of new features are being added that will screw the game or something. I don't care for Diablo honestly.

What I am waiting for is Armored core 5, Soul calibur 5, Ninja Gaiden 3, and Vanquish 2. Everything else is pointless and dull to me.

To hell with Halo 4. It will be full of more fail than modern warfare 3 and that is hard to out-fail.

All of those games don't appeal to me. I guess that's why I won't have the issues you may have with diablo. I also prefer computers for gaming. I have 2 xbox's, PS3, 2 Wii's but I use those for netflix and other media mostly. My kids play on them Smile

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
13-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 3: Future soldier.

Was meant to be released this year but now its Feb/march 2012.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
14-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Mass Effect 3 - I might hafta get the special edition of that puppy, March or some shit. Halo 4. Tongue

But I'm not hardcore. Like how I just bought Tekken 6. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
14-12-2011, 02:30 AM
(14-12-2011 01:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Mass Effect 3 - I might hafta get the special edition of that puppy, March or some shit. Halo 4. Tongue

But I'm not hardcore. Like how I just bought Tekken 6. Tongue

Tekken 6? I feel sorry for you.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
26-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Anything to do with the Mechwarrior franchise. Seriously, its been way to firggin long since I’ve had the joy of dancing between buildings in a Mad Cat.

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
[+] 1 user Likes Dunhill808's post
27-01-2012, 03:43 AM
Diablo 3 is going to be so old and outdated when it comes out, what the hell are they doing with it? The most expected game in the history, and they can never finish it. When all the games are in 4D, they will finish 2D Diablo 3. Bullshit.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-01-2012, 05:40 AM
I pre-ordered Diablo 3 last March! What are they waiting for?

Mass Effect 3 should be out this March. I really hope they make it more Mass Effect than Mass Effect 2, but that's just a personal preference.

I'm still waiting for a third installment of The Longest Journey. The ending to Dreamfall seemed to promise something more. Meanie-heads!

I'm ok with waiting though. I'd rather wait an extra year for a game than end up with another Dragon Age 2 fiasco.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
10-02-2012, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 12:48 AM by Superluminal.)
Waiting for "Final Fantasy Versus 13" for what seems like forever. PS3 only.