Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
23-02-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
(23-02-2014 04:33 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I want a sandbox game that does not end that is scifi, fun to play, has rpg elements and is challenging. Have yet to find one. *sigh*

And I want a game with:

- At least 50 distinct alien species to play as
- Hundreds of populated planetary systems including moons
- (Accelerated) real time travel and sandbox exploration
- Real time travel from ground to space (take off/landing)
- Deformable and destructible buildings and land
- NPC workforces that maintain colonies and cities when damaged
- NPC armies, vigilante and rebel forces
- Warp gates within systems that allow travel between the time the gate was created to the time it was destroyed
- The time when the gate is destroyed is 5-1000 years after it was built and is usually a massive battle or collision and could double as a main story quest for each species.

And a bunch of other cool shit...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
23-02-2014, 06:12 PM
(23-02-2014 06:08 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 04:33 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I want a sandbox game that does not end that is scifi, fun to play, has rpg elements and is challenging. Have yet to find one. *sigh*

And I want a game with:

- At least 50 distinct alien species to play as
- Hundreds of populated planetary systems including moons
- (Accelerated) real time travel and sandbox exploration
- Real time travel from ground to space (take off/landing)
- Deformable and destructible buildings and land
- NPC workforces that maintain colonies and cities when damaged
- NPC armies, vigilante and rebel forces
- Warp gates within systems that allow travel between the time the gate was created to the time it was destroyed
- The time when the gate is destroyed is 5-1000 years after it was built and is usually a massive battle or collision and could double as a main story quest for each species.

And a bunch of other cool shit...

The closest I've come is X3. But holy crap it takes soooooo long to do anything.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
23-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Fucking spawn-campers. It's bad in general, but its in-fucking-furiating when it's in DayZ. I mean, like, seriously, what the fuck?! Are you telling me that you scavenge for military gear JUST so you can go back to the coast and snipe/shoot new-spawns?!

Gather around, let me tell you a story about one specific limp-dick motherfucker.

So I was running along the main road, trying to get to Berezino (Big ass town where my friends were posted up in), and I hear M4 shots in my left speaker. I turn, and I see this bandit-fuck shooting at me. At first I was like Huh, but then I was like Censored. I literally had no fucking shit on me, I wasn't heading towards him (didn't know he was there until he started shooting), I don't see how I was possibly a threat. Anyways, that fucker was a bad shot, he missed my sexy ass almost twenty times, as I ran in circles shouting "Friendly."

So, after like the twentieth "Friendly," I decided that enough was enough, this fucker was going feel the wrath of my fists. So, I started running up to him, dodging his poor attempts at trying to hit me with his M4. Well, the limp-dick didn't want to die, so he fucking RETREATED. Alright, let's be fucking real here gentlemen, who the FUCK retreats against a new spawn when you have the overwhelming advantage?

I mean, like Shit.

Anyways, he went to the woods, and I managed to sneak behind him (he must be blind or something), and I start punching the back of his head. Welp, little did I know the fucker had a magnum shoved up his asshole somewhere, and he pulled it out quick enough to shoot me in the legs, breaking them. So there I was, crawling of the fucking ground, bleeding out, still trying to punch his ass.

"End my life, pussy." I say into the mic, as I try to crawl over to him. Now, I am LITERALLY, no threat to him now, he could kill me, easy peasy. BUT, whenever I approached that bitch, he KEPT retreating.
Facepalm

Finally, after I called him a coward, and told him to put me out of my misery again, he lifted up his magnum, and put a bullet in my brain.

GG.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-02-2014, 07:40 AM

I got you covered, bro.

http://www.skywriting.net/images/sandbox2.jpg

26-02-2014, 06:05 AM
Re: RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
(23-02-2014 05:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 05:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Bad horrible stupid stories. Final Fantasy XIII I'm looking at you.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME

Final Fantasy XIII has to have the worst story out of all of them.

Finally? That's the vast majority opinion on the game. I've only watched parts of it played, most but not the end, and I agree though.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-02-2014, 06:19 AM
(26-02-2014 06:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 05:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME

Final Fantasy XIII has to have the worst story out of all of them.

Finally? That's the vast majority opinion on the game. I've only watched parts of it played, most but not the end, and I agree though.

Almost everyone I know irl brags on and on about how much they loved it. It's not even a fun game, like the past final fantasies. It's tiresome and annoying and confusing.

Also, another thing that pisses me off: Lag Switches. Please do not put one of these on your console, you annoying, cheap retard.
26-02-2014, 07:57 AM
(26-02-2014 06:19 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 06:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Finally? That's the vast majority opinion on the game. I've only watched parts of it played, most but not the end, and I agree though.

Almost everyone I know irl brags on and on about how much they loved it. It's not even a fun game, like the past final fantasies. It's tiresome and annoying and confusing.

Also, another thing that pisses me off: Lag Switches. Please do not put one of these on your console, you annoying, cheap retard.

Ok FFXIII is a joke first off you don't actually play the game yourself you use ai to play it for you. You have to set up role for your party and then they just automatically do that role (medic heals anyone with low hp for instance) Next it is the most linear game ever made. Super Mario Bro's was less linear than FFXIII because you could at least choose to hit a warp pipe at one point. You are in a hallway for the entire game. 1 entrance 1 exit to every room no matter how big 1 way to go no thought no exploration nothing. Oh and as far as characters go... if you thought Tidus was bad fucking Snow is the worst protagonist ever. The first half of the game you are given no direction on what you goal is (luckily for you you are in the fucking hallway) and the second half is lets outsmart the bad guy by doing exactly what he said derhur. Fucking thing sucks.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-02-2014, 05:27 PM
(26-02-2014 07:57 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 06:19 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Almost everyone I know irl brags on and on about how much they loved it. It's not even a fun game, like the past final fantasies. It's tiresome and annoying and confusing.

Ok FFXIII is a joke first off you don't actually play the game yourself you use ai to play it for you. You have to set up role for your party and then they just automatically do that role (medic heals anyone with low hp for instance) Next it is the most linear game ever made. Super Mario Bro's was less linear than FFXIII because you could at least choose to hit a warp pipe at one point. You are in a hallway for the entire game. 1 entrance 1 exit to every room no matter how big 1 way to go no thought no exploration nothing. Oh and as far as characters go... if you thought Tidus was bad fucking Snow is the worst protagonist ever. The first half of the game you are given no direction on what you goal is (luckily for you you are in the fucking hallway) and the second half is lets outsmart the bad guy by doing exactly what he said derhur. Fucking thing sucks.

I didn't think Tidus was a bad character. Just... cheesy. Sadcryface
26-02-2014, 05:55 PM
(26-02-2014 05:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 07:57 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok FFXIII is a joke first off you don't actually play the game yourself you use ai to play it for you. You have to set up role for your party and then they just automatically do that role (medic heals anyone with low hp for instance) Next it is the most linear game ever made. Super Mario Bro's was less linear than FFXIII because you could at least choose to hit a warp pipe at one point. You are in a hallway for the entire game. 1 entrance 1 exit to every room no matter how big 1 way to go no thought no exploration nothing. Oh and as far as characters go... if you thought Tidus was bad fucking Snow is the worst protagonist ever. The first half of the game you are given no direction on what you goal is (luckily for you you are in the fucking hallway) and the second half is lets outsmart the bad guy by doing exactly what he said derhur. Fucking thing sucks.

I didn't think Tidus was a bad character. Just... cheesy. Sadcryface

Facepalm

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-02-2014, 06:12 PM
(26-02-2014 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 05:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I didn't think Tidus was a bad character. Just... cheesy. Sadcryface

Facepalm

Y'know, I really hated Tidus until I played Final Fantasy XII.

[Image: Vaan.PNG]

This kid. I hated this kid so much. He was so annoying. And this picture, what the hell?! Like did Square need more money so they posed him like a Victoria Secret model?! Draw in all the fangirls, yes yes yes! Then again, I couldn't bring myself to finish XII. I just couldn't get into it, from the characters to how I kept getting confused on how/why they sprinkled in Star Wars into it and the plot. I just couldn't.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post