Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
09-03-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
(09-03-2014 05:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Griefers on GTA online. That is all I have to say. Facepalm

You see, the problem here is that you are playing GTA.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm starting to get really annoyed by people who treat games as school or a job. For fucks sake! it's a fucking game!! have some fun, there's no need for everything to be perfect and 100% efficient and bug/exploit free.

It ruins the game for me because I can't feel comfortable playing multiplayer any more, it's like a constant penis length contest Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
10-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Two words: Angry Sexy armor Angry

It's illogical and while it may happen in a fantasy game, I'm not willing to let it slide as that kind of thing isn't just 'fantasy' it's a 'sexual fantasy' (and generally aimed at the horny 12 year olds), and if that's fine then where's my bishies damn it !!!???
Oh and bishies aside, there's the sexism aspect as it's only ever women who wear these outfits and I find in general this kind of fan service can tarnish the game, at least for me (though I wouldn't be as hard on the game if 'sexy armor' happened to everyone)

"Villain, i have done thy mother" - Aaron, Act IV, Scene II of Titus Andronicus
[+] 1 user Likes palnai's post
10-03-2014, 01:59 AM
(10-03-2014 01:04 AM)palnai Wrote:  Two words: Angry Sexy armor Angry

It's illogical and while it may happen in a fantasy game, I'm not willing to let it slide as that kind of thing isn't just 'fantasy' it's a 'sexual fantasy' (and generally aimed at the horny 12 year olds), and if that's fine then where's my bishies damn it !!!???
Oh and bishies aside, there's the sexism aspect as it's only ever women who wear these outfits and I find in general this kind of fan service can tarnish the game, at least for me (though I wouldn't be as hard on the game if 'sexy armor' happened to everyone)

Give credit where credit is due (in this case, Bioware), women in Mass Effect are just as heavily armored as the men.

[Image: MassEffect32012-04-0219-04-24-54_0.jpg]

Bethesda also get props for generally staying aware from 'cheesecake' offerings in their games (the offerings of the mod community notwithstanding).

[Image: Nordic_Carved_Armor_-_Both.png]

[Image: Heavy_Chitin_Armor_-_Both.png]

[Image: 600px-SR-item-Dragonplate_Armor_Female.jpg]

[Image: 600px-SR-item-Daedric_Armor_Female.jpg]

[Image: 600px-SR-item-Steel_Plate_Armor_Female.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2014, 02:16 AM
(10-03-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Give credit where credit is due (in this case, Bioware), women in Mass Effect are just as heavily armored as the men.

Bethesda also get props for generally staying aware from 'cheesecake' offerings in their games (the offerings of the mod community notwithstanding).

Actually, adding such distinguished breasts in the armor instead of putting a flat plate over the breast can reflect many ranged projectiles from the slants in the breast armor towards the heart, making it easier to weaken the specific area of armor around the heart, and cause many fatalities.
Also, I'm not a feminist.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
10-03-2014, 02:31 AM
(10-03-2014 02:16 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Actually, adding such distinguished breasts in the armor instead of putting a flat plate over the breast can reflect many ranged projectiles from the slants in the breast armor towards the heart, making it easier to weaken the specific area of armor around the heart, and cause many fatalities.

You do know what a feminist is, right? It's someone who supports feminism, which is defined as...

-the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities

Which means that its antonym, the opposite of feminism, is a sexism; belief in or support of sexual discrimination.

So I have to ask, how come you're not a feminist? I am, I support sexual equality. Consider

Also, not all armors are like that in Skyrim or Mass Effect.

[Image: me3_jane_shepard_armor_sets_by_sonyume-d679886.png]

[Image: 600px-SR-item-Iron_Armor_Female_02.jpg]

[Image: 600px-SR-item-Steel_Armor_Female_01.jpg]

[Image: 600px-SR-item-Dwarven_Armor_Female.jpg]

10-03-2014, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 02:45 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
(10-03-2014 02:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 02:16 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Actually, adding such distinguished breasts in the armor instead of putting a flat plate over the breast can reflect many ranged projectiles from the slants in the breast armor towards the heart, making it easier to weaken the specific area of armor around the heart, and cause many fatalities.

You do know what a feminist is, right? It's someone who supports feminism, which is defined as...

Which means that its antonym, the opposite of feminism, is a sexism; belief in or support of sexual discrimination.

So I have to ask, how come you're not a feminist? I am, I support sexual equality. Consider

I mean it as in I don't associate myself with the feminist group. (That's because of their state of what they represent themselves with/their overall attitude. Also, I believe that men and women should be treated equally or specifically different if both sides are pleased.)
I'm an egalitarian, but not feminist. I also think, like I said that men and women can be treated differently as if it were to please both, like how they have the subtle differences in shape in women's and men's clothing, which makes the separate genders more comfortable while wearing different sex clothes.
Anyways, I know not all of the armors are the same. It's just some of them.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
10-03-2014, 03:02 AM
(10-03-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

I'll give Bioware credit there though the armors having the general breast shape still annoys me though not to as great a degree.

The reason the breast shape in the armor annoys me is that I don't see the point to it as wouldn't that region be bound even if it was only for comfort as I doubt any of the armors in the pics are comfy on the inside.

Still it's a step in the right direction so I'll give them that.
(Side note: I'm willing ignore 'sexy armor' if it has a good story based reason, and it's done tastefully)

"Villain, i have done thy mother" - Aaron, Act IV, Scene II of Titus Andronicus
10-03-2014, 03:16 AM
(10-03-2014 02:42 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 02:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You do know what a feminist is, right? It's someone who supports feminism, which is defined as...

I mean it as in I don't associate myself with the feminist group. (That's because of their state of what they represent themselves with/their overall attitude. Also, I believe that men and women should be treated equally or specifically different if both sides are pleased.)
I'm an egalitarian, but not feminist. I also think, like I said that men and women can be treated differently as if it were to please both, like how they have the subtle differences in shape in women's and men's clothing, which makes the separate genders more comfortable while wearing different sex clothes.
Anyways, I know not all of the armors are the same. It's just some of them.

Holy shit, generalize much?

10-03-2014, 03:22 AM
I'd definitely wanna make sure my boobs have good support underneath, but I digress.

In League of Legends or any other relatively short pvp match: People who troll, afk and leave the match. People who stand there running their mouth and then claiming some personal connection with game developers and saying "yeah? well, after this game I'm calling so and so and you're getting permabanned! Nyah!" While I've never been on the receiving end of this, I've seen it and I just wanna impale them on Soraka's horn.

In a dungeon (i.e. in Neverwinter or typical MMO).... the party/squad gets into a fight with mobs... someone makes a mistake and brings a herd of about 6-7 more mobs on top of them. I'm the healer. I catch up (they were rushing ahead, silent, no communication). They've killed those mobs, and I'm trying to heal them up, but wait... now they're running down the hall! Wth! Do you want your heals or not??? You're at 15% hp and leaping into a group of 4?? And... oh looky there, you were just about one-hit. UGH! *uses speed boost, healhealheal...* So freaking annoying. Stop running awaaaay from your healer. Don't be an idiot. Communicate.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post