Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
10-03-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
(10-03-2014 05:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Finally beating the final boss on FTL only to discover to beat the boss I have to beat him 3 fucking times.
Sadface.

The final boss on FTL was remarkably easy for me the second time around.

I just kept sending teleporting my crew over the to independent weapons to destroy them and focuses my laser and shitty little EMP and Pegasus missiles on the shields and primary weapons.

The upgraded shields and stealth drive helped a fuck-tonne too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 11:04 AM by Lienda Bella.)
The Barrel of Laughs puzzle in Rift is pissing me off very much right now. Every dam time I line almost everything up perfectly, there are two stupid things that have to be reversed. I don't get how to do that part of it. If the stupid space was in the corner instead of the middle, this would actually be as easy as the trolls in the videos say it is!

Today, my mum sat down to help me feel better. She spun the camera view back and forth, double clicked where you click only once, and acted confused about the blank space and what kind of puzzle it was. She plays World of Warcraft for f sakes! Am I really that pathetic? Then, Newwave goes off line again!
17-03-2014, 03:31 PM
That in roughly three months clouds will blackened and this demon below here...
[Image: Valve-Gabe-Newell-600x250.jpg]

... take all my money and drag it into the deep black abyss which is the infinite bank vaults of Valve

Brace yourselves! The pricecuts are coming!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
17-03-2014, 09:29 PM
(17-03-2014 03:31 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  That in roughly three months clouds will blackened and this demon below here...
[Image: Valve-Gabe-Newell-600x250.jpg]

... take all my money and drag it into the deep black abyss which is the infinite bank vaults of Valve

Brace yourselves! The pricecuts are coming!

[Image: tumblr_my2tsxFJW51slgj12o1_1280.jpg]

B-b-b-but Lord Gabe, my wallet's still sore from the Winter Sale!

[Image: tumblr_n2jxv6pime1t1ykk3o1_500.jpg]

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
17-03-2014, 09:30 PM
lol I'm poor so I'm immune to steam sales Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
17-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Miss Suzanne, my friend made that exact (first) joke regarding the Skullgirls Tees that I've been wanting, this one going to expire today. http://www.eightysixedclothing.com/skull...nd-dynamo/

Since I have like 10 in my possession including a hoodie and some pins, he rightfully compared it to a drug addiction.
18-03-2014, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 12:42 PM by Lienda Bella.)
The sudden urgent need for nature during a difficult and long battle.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
20-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Hate it when they announce an upcoming game that will be released in 3 years. How can I be excited about that? I will probably not even remember it by then.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
20-03-2014, 05:01 PM
(20-03-2014 04:30 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Hate it when they announce an upcoming game that will be released in 3 years. How can I be excited about that? I will probably not even remember it by then.

Or it will be vaporware. Angry

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
20-03-2014, 05:49 PM
(17-03-2014 11:40 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Miss Suzanne, my friend made that exact (first) joke regarding the Skullgirls Tees that I've been wanting, this one going to expire today. http://www.eightysixedclothing.com/skull...nd-dynamo/

Since I have like 10 in my possession including a hoodie and some pins, he rightfully compared it to a drug addiction.

Omg. Yes. The merch. All those small things that you gotta have even though you have too many as it is but it's so fuckin' cool that you just gotta have another one!!! That's a cool shirt too! I needs to play me more Skullgirls. I got it but I've only played like once. Don't know why I haven't picked it back up lately.

(20-03-2014 05:01 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 04:30 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Hate it when they announce an upcoming game that will be released in 3 years. How can I be excited about that? I will probably not even remember it by then.

Or it will be vaporware. Angry

Or when they keep promising that it'll come out even though it's been forever and there's little to no news on it's development.

Example:
[Image: Tlg-gameplay.jpg]

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post