Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
28-03-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
When I load a new map in a sandbox game and I have to wait 9 ages for the framerate to be consistent and playable.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 11:07 PM
(28-03-2014 11:03 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  When I load a new map in a sandbox game and I have to wait 9 ages for the framerate to be consistent and playable.

Sounds like you need an upgrade. What kind of rig do you have?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
29-03-2014, 01:47 AM
(28-03-2014 11:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:03 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  When I load a new map in a sandbox game and I have to wait 9 ages for the framerate to be consistent and playable.

Sounds like you need an upgrade. What kind of rig do you have?

2 year or so old laptop. Asus k53u (I think). Need a job before I can build a good desktop.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
29-03-2014, 02:30 AM
(29-03-2014 01:47 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Sounds like you need an upgrade. What kind of rig do you have?

2 year or so old laptop. Asus k53u (I think). Need a job before I can build a good desktop.

I always wanted to build a good one. I don't think I will ever be able to. Priorities Weeping

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
29-03-2014, 02:51 AM
(29-03-2014 02:30 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 01:47 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  2 year or so old laptop. Asus k53u (I think). Need a job before I can build a good desktop.

I always wanted to build a good one. I don't think I will ever be able to. Priorities Weeping

I would love to build myself a gaming computer.

Too bad I don't gots no money or knowledge...

Stuck with this Acer Aspire 5750g...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-03-2014, 02:54 AM
Annoyed that most of the games I actually would like to play on my computer are not available on Mac. I know there's a way to get around it, but to be honest I can't be bothered with that.

'It's not a lie, if you believe it.' - George Costanza
[+] 2 users Like prettylogical's post
29-03-2014, 08:19 AM
(29-03-2014 02:54 AM)prettylogical Wrote:  Annoyed that most of the games I actually would like to play on my computer are not available on Mac. I know there's a way to get around it, but to be honest I can't be bothered with that.

It's ridiculously easy to install Windows on a Mac as a second operating system. The dual boot software is even built into the Mac. The only thing that makes it difficult at all is getting a copy of Windows to install. My MacBook Pro runs Windows 7 better than my Lenovo that came with Windows 7.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
29-03-2014, 08:24 AM
(29-03-2014 01:47 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Sounds like you need an upgrade. What kind of rig do you have?

That laptop should run it just fine. Huh. Does it run slow outside of games?

29-03-2014, 08:04 PM
I hate it when I'm playing as Spain (Castille - Spain) and I'm colonizing the New World and I'm about to colonize all the sea provinces in Brazil guaranteeing me all of Brazil (or my colonial puppet all of Brazil I should say) and than Portugal comes out of fucking nowhere and colonizes 1 fucking province ruining my perfect borders.
Fucking Portugal and it's ability to seeming befriend every one of my large neighboring enemies preventing me from wiping them off the face of the world without being forced into a long drawn out unwinnable war against France.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-03-2014, 09:57 PM
The "Mines" map in World of Tanks... I'm fuckin' sick of it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user