RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
- over-priced games like all the recent CoD games
- terrible quality on consoles
- retarded physics like all CoD games
- stupid campaigns
- annoying people online especially the 12-year-olds
- bk randies
- that one kid who has bad connection
- bethesda not giving us what we want. for example, no one wanted a fucking mmorpg. we wanted something along the lines of GTA V but only servers with friends.
- everytime i fucking get killed by some randy in league

the self-righteous asshole Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like b1g_br0th3r's post
09-04-2014, 07:12 PM
when call of duty ghost knows I shot a person first and they shot me 10 seconds after and I die first.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
09-04-2014, 07:16 PM
When I bust out of 21 on both hands after splitting the pair.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-04-2014, 10:15 PM
When Austria, the last real threat standing between me and total Holy Roman Empire domination, allies with Burgundy (who is still in the game which is annoying in itself), Poland, Lithuania, Hungary, United Kingdom and Sweden. And having zero allies myself because everyone feels threaten by my relative power and wants to see me destroyed.
It's tough being a European superpowerhouse dominating all of Germany, Northern Italy and Southern North America during the 1600's. #foreveralone

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2014, 12:20 AM
(09-04-2014 07:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  when call of duty ghost knows I shot a person first and they shot me 10 seconds after and I die first.

I think I see your problem, sir.

You are running Call of Duty Ghosts.
Generally speaking, Call of Duty is incompatible with both Fun.exe and Happiness.exe, and often causes them to stop processes... But it will automatically run Rage.exe and will have no problems.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
10-04-2014, 01:23 AM
When Paradox teases me with their up and coming expansion of EU4, claiming to completely overhaul the trade system including adding a privateer feature (if it's anything like CK2's Norse raider feature I'm pumped as balls for this) and trade companies, which I assume will work like colonial nations where they are set up as ai controlled vassals that you can manipulate by increasing tariffs from them at the risk of them becoming increasingly more 'republican'. As well as more espionage diplomatic options which is good considering the espionage in this game is shit.
BUT it's not out yet, despite it suppose to be coming out around this time.

OH and Paradox announcing their next game will be Hearts of Iron 4. While HoI4 is all well and good I would have very much preferred Victoria 3. I really don't want to have to wait till 2016 for Victoria 3, I want now. Angry

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
10-04-2014, 02:55 AM
(10-04-2014 12:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  when call of duty ghost knows I shot a person first and they shot me 10 seconds after and I die first.

I think I see your problem, sir.

You are running Call of Duty Ghosts.
Generally speaking, Call of Duty is incompatible with both Fun.exe and Happiness.exe, and often causes them to stop processes... But it will automatically run Rage.exe and will have no problems.

And if you're not careful and don't firewall it, it'll download bloatware like Ifuckedyourmom.exe and Teabag.exe.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-04-2014, 08:35 AM
I hate that most good Nintendo games are never on sale... And Serious Sam is never mentioned when people talk about great FPS's

The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.
-God Is Not Great
18-04-2014, 02:56 AM
Burgundian, Aragonese and Castalian alliance preemptively attacking me whilst I have too few forces to adequately defend myself.

Just because I want to see you firmly crushed into the ground and take your lands doesn't mean you need to go be a cunt about it.

18-04-2014, 03:44 PM
I usually don't lose my shit with Skryim since the bugs can mostly be fixed very easily with CC. But this, takes the fucking cake. I have never had a bug in this game as annoying as this one. Do you think it funny to delete my items? My enchanted stuff? Now I had to go back to another fucking save, and redo those three fucking quests AGAIN, which was at least 2 hours of gameplay, because you think it's a fucking joke to delete my items. Fuck you. Just fuck you.