Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
18-04-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
(18-04-2014 02:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Burgundian, Aragonese and Castalian alliance preemptively attacking me whilst I have too few forces to adequately defend myself.

Just because I want to see you firmly crushed into the ground and take your lands doesn't mean you need to go be a cunt about it.

I haven't played EU4, but it sure sounds a lot like risk or something that isn't that fun.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
18-04-2014, 09:55 PM
(18-04-2014 03:44 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Do you think it funny to delete my items? My enchanted stuff? Now I had to go back to another fucking save, and redo those three fucking quests AGAIN, which was at least 2 hours of gameplay, because you think it's a fucking joke to delete my items. Fuck you. Just fuck you.

Yes.

Yes, I do indeed think that is funny.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-04-2014, 04:43 AM
(18-04-2014 09:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 03:44 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Do you think it funny to delete my items? My enchanted stuff? Now I had to go back to another fucking save, and redo those three fucking quests AGAIN, which was at least 2 hours of gameplay, because you think it's a fucking joke to delete my items. Fuck you. Just fuck you.

Yes.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
19-04-2014, 04:57 AM
(19-04-2014 04:43 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 09:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes.

Art thou enraged?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-04-2014, 10:10 AM
(18-04-2014 09:25 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 02:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Burgundian, Aragonese and Castalian alliance preemptively attacking me whilst I have too few forces to adequately defend myself.

Just because I want to see you firmly crushed into the ground and take your lands doesn't mean you need to go be a cunt about it.

I haven't played EU4, but it sure sounds a lot like risk or something that isn't that fun.

I would advise that you quietly leave before an "accident" happens.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-04-2014, 12:26 PM
(19-04-2014 10:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 09:25 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I haven't played EU4, but it sure sounds a lot like risk or something that isn't that fun.

I would advise that you quietly leave before an "accident" happens.

Well, sorry...
I'm just not fond of turn-based strategy games. (Although Civ 5 is fun.)
I think it's just that the game doesn't look like it offers much customization and whatnot.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
19-04-2014, 10:59 PM
(19-04-2014 12:26 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 10:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I would advise that you quietly leave before an "accident" happens.

Well, sorry...
I think it's just that the game doesn't look like it offers much customization and whatnot.

A) It's no turn based
B) It's not a strategy game, it's a grand strategy game
C) Fuck you
D) The game allows for insane amounts of freedom of choice including picking to play one of over 180 countries, excluding formable countries, colonial nations and revolutionary nations from anywhere on the globe at any time period between 1444 and 1821 (or 891 and 1821 if you include CK2 and the option to convert your save file from CK2 to EU4).
E) The player has complete control of the economy, trade, diplomacy, espionage, army, navy, war, peace, religion, culture, government, buildings, colonization, exploration, technology, direction the country heads in, decisions, things such cardinals loyalty and the Pope, Holy Roman Empire and electorates etc..
F) The game developer is fantastic, constantly updating and improving and taking into account the communities feedback.
G) Fuck you
H) The game is easily modded
I) It's far more rewarding than some shitty arcade flappy bird shit that you play.

Put it this way. EU4 is the most expensive, finest bottle of wine from the Napa Valley. Everything else is a $1 can of wine.

How about you do some research next time so you may hopefully avoid coming across as a faggot bitch cunt who needs his head chopped off with a rusty shovel so I can shit down his throat.

20-04-2014, 12:23 AM
(19-04-2014 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 12:26 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Well, sorry...

A) It's no turn based
C) Fuck you
D) The game allows for insane amounts of freedom of choice including picking to play one of over 180 countries, excluding formable countries, colonial nations and revolutionary nations from anywhere on the globe at any time period between 1444 and 1821 (or 891 and 1821 if you include CK2 and the option to convert your save file from CK2 to EU4).
E) The player has complete control of the economy, trade, diplomacy, espionage, army, navy, war, peace, religion, culture, government, buildings, colonization, exploration, technology, direction the country heads in, decisions, things such cardinals loyalty and the Pope, Holy Roman Empire and electorates etc..
F) The game developer is fantastic, constantly updating and improving and taking into account the communities feedback.
G) Fuck you
I) It's far more rewarding than some shitty arcade flappy bird shit that you play.

Put it this way. EU4 is the most expensive, finest bottle of wine from the Napa Valley. Everything else is a $1 can of wine.

How about you do some research next time so you may hopefully avoid coming across as a faggot bitch cunt who needs his head chopped off with a rusty shovel so I can shit down his throat.

Now now muffs, cool those jets. Not everyone is as hardcore as you are in regards to your favorite games and genres. Just because I enjoy Red Orchestra and PAYDAY doesn't mean I need to guillotine the COD fan-boys. You just put them over in the corner, and shut the door if necessary... Angel

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-04-2014, 12:29 AM
What is pissing me off right now with gaming is that I can't continue my Empire: TW Prussian campaign; it keeps crashing when it tried to load a battle and there seems to be absolutely no reason for it! It is especially frustrating in that I can play battles elsewhere in the game, just not in my already in-progress game!

Oh, also MechWarrior Online; People Y U NO try to communicate in the heavily team-based game?!
Also: MechWarrior Online makers; Y U No incorporate in-game VoiP?!

20-04-2014, 01:24 AM
(20-04-2014 12:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  A) It's no turn based
C) Fuck you
G) Fuck you

Now now muffs, cool those jets. Not everyone is as hardcore as you are in regards to your favorite games and genres. Just because I enjoy Red Orchestra and PAYDAY doesn't mean I need to guillotine the COD fan-boys. You just put them over in the corner, and shut the door if necessary... Angel

It's tough at the top isn't it EK.
Sometimes the pressure of being so awesome overflows, I apologize.

Love Red Orchestra