Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
20-04-2014, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2014 02:55 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
(20-04-2014 01:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's tough at the top isn't it EK.
Sometimes the pressure of being so awesome overflows, I apologize.

Love Red Orchestra

Actually, my favorite shooter is probably Tripwire's other Unreal mod, Killing Floor.

Ignore the OUYA bullshit, I'm talking about the original PC Unreal 2K built game that basically perfected the 6-person-Co-Op 'Horde Mode' long before Gears of War (and every other shooter) ever even imagined it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Someone nudging the entire server for chit chat attention right after getting some.

Dodgy Petty, but it does annoy me.
22-04-2014, 01:01 AM

AKA when I try a new multiplayer game and I get my ass handed to me constantly by players with sufficiently advanced weapons/skill.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
22-04-2014, 10:25 AM
When you spend hours and hours, grinding to level up, only to be underwhelmed by the results.

In other words... World of Tanks.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
22-04-2014, 11:26 AM
(19-04-2014 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 12:26 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Well, sorry...
I'm just not fond of turn-based strategy games. (Although Civ 5 is fun.)
I think it's just that the game doesn't look like it offers much customization and whatnot.

A) It's no turn based
B) It's not a strategy game, it's a grand strategy game
C) Fuck you
D) The game allows for insane amounts of freedom of choice including picking to play one of over 180 countries, excluding formable countries, colonial nations and revolutionary nations from anywhere on the globe at any time period between 1444 and 1821 (or 891 and 1821 if you include CK2 and the option to convert your save file from CK2 to EU4).
E) The player has complete control of the economy, trade, diplomacy, espionage, army, navy, war, peace, religion, culture, government, buildings, colonization, exploration, technology, direction the country heads in, decisions, things such cardinals loyalty and the Pope, Holy Roman Empire and electorates etc..
F) The game developer is fantastic, constantly updating and improving and taking into account the communities feedback.
G) Fuck you
H) The game is easily modded
I) It's far more rewarding than some shitty arcade flappy bird shit that you play.

Put it this way. EU4 is the most expensive, finest bottle of wine from the Napa Valley. Everything else is a $1 can of wine.

How about you do some research next time so you may hopefully avoid coming across as a faggot bitch cunt who needs his head chopped off with a rusty shovel so I can shit down his throat.

muffsy fangirling about a risk game Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
22-04-2014, 08:02 PM
(22-04-2014 11:26 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  A) It's no turn based
B) It's not a strategy game, it's a grand strategy game
C) Fuck you
D) The game allows for insane amounts of freedom of choice including picking to play one of over 180 countries, excluding formable countries, colonial nations and revolutionary nations from anywhere on the globe at any time period between 1444 and 1821 (or 891 and 1821 if you include CK2 and the option to convert your save file from CK2 to EU4).
E) The player has complete control of the economy, trade, diplomacy, espionage, army, navy, war, peace, religion, culture, government, buildings, colonization, exploration, technology, direction the country heads in, decisions, things such cardinals loyalty and the Pope, Holy Roman Empire and electorates etc..
F) The game developer is fantastic, constantly updating and improving and taking into account the communities feedback.
G) Fuck you
H) The game is easily modded
I) It's far more rewarding than some shitty arcade flappy bird shit that you play.

Put it this way. EU4 is the most expensive, finest bottle of wine from the Napa Valley. Everything else is a $1 can of wine.

How about you do some research next time so you may hopefully avoid coming across as a faggot bitch cunt who needs his head chopped off with a rusty shovel so I can shit down his throat.

muffsy fangirling about a risk game Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Damn straight, and if anyone has a problem with that I'm not afraid to snap my fingers in a Z formation and say "oh no he didn't".
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-04-2014, 10:09 PM
(22-04-2014 08:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 11:26 AM)nach_in Wrote:  muffsy fangirling about a risk game Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Damn straight, and if anyone has a problem with that I'm not afraid to snap my fingers in a Z formation and say "oh no he didn't".

[Image: maya.gif]

Laughat

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
23-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Running out of fuel when my orbit reaches just above Kerbin's atmo... I haven't played such an addictive, yet ultimately frustrating game in years.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-04-2014, 06:36 AM
(23-04-2014 06:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Running out of fuel when my orbit reaches just above Kerbin's atmo... I haven't played such an addictive, yet ultimately frustrating game in years.

I rarely run out of fuel when leaving Kerbin.

I just get the biggest fuel tanks and thrusters and duct tape them together.
It doesn't always work. May Kerbals have valiantly sacrificed themselves for the advance of Kerbal.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-04-2014, 06:45 AM
(23-04-2014 06:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 06:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Running out of fuel when my orbit reaches just above Kerbin's atmo... I haven't played such an addictive, yet ultimately frustrating game in years.

I rarely run out of fuel when leaving Kerbin.

I just get the biggest fuel tanks and thrusters and duct tape them together.
It doesn't always work. May Kerbals have valiantly sacrificed themselves for the advance of Kerbal.

Sacrifice is to be expected, but I'm trying to get all the science points I can and you get the best science from recovering the craft. I will sacrifice a Kerbal just to find out if I CAN get to an object with the setup I have created, but once I've found a design that works, I want to get a Kerbal back to Kerbin to get the research.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister