Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
06-02-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
I had the hardest time getting beyond level 29 on candy crush.

I'll go hide now.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 12:32 AM by LadyJane.)
(06-02-2014 12:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:06 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm laughing a lot. Laugh out load

You make the game sound actually fun, even though apparently it is not.

I mean, come on, how often to you get to use the phrase 'hate-fucked to completion' in a sentence? Tongue

That reminds me of one time in 1995 I played this game and I got to the end and could not figure it out, and I even tried cheats and walk-throughs and never finished the LAST F-ING SCENE to this day. I get so mad thinking about it. Censored

I feel so unsatisfied. Weeping
06-02-2014, 01:08 AM
What pisses me off lately is everyone charging full game rates for early game releases that are buggy as shit and alpha.

There, I said it.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
06-02-2014, 04:41 AM
(06-02-2014 12:22 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I mean, come on, how often to you get to use the phrase 'hate-fucked to completion' in a sentence? Tongue

That reminds me of one time in 1995 I played this game and I got to the end and could not figure it out, and I even tried cheats and walk-throughs and never finished the LAST F-ING SCENE to this day. I get so mad thinking about it. Censored

I feel so unsatisfied. Weeping

I know what you mean.

[Image: Jman2_Cover.jpg]

This piece of shit has a puzzle in the first hour of game play that requires you to reference a piece of code written down in the game's manual. That's right, they hid a piece of necessary information for progress in the game, in the physical manual that shipped with it. What do you do if you no longer have the manual?

Frisbee. Dodgy

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2014, 05:36 AM
(06-02-2014 12:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had the hardest time getting beyond level 29 on candy crush.

I'll go hide now.

[Image: cd3.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
06-02-2014, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 09:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-02-2014 05:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had the hardest time getting beyond level 29 on candy crush.

I'll go hide now.

[Image: cd3.jpg]

I bet my mom could kick your ass at Bejewelled and Tetris. Wink

I say this because she can kick my ass at them, and I'm certainly no slouch either... Weeping

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2014, 09:47 AM
(04-02-2014 11:26 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  This is both games and movies... I can't take it seriously when I see slim female characters beating the crap out of large muscular men. That shit does NOT make sense. A 5'3" 100lbs martial arts champion still has NO CHANCE in an unarmed fight with a 6' 200lbs + guy... I'm forgiving when its a BIT of a stretch, but cmon'.

There are exceptions though. Fast and the Furious 6 with Gina Carano... I'm absolutely certain she could beat the shit out of most men. She could probably walk into a room full of average guys, inexperienced in fighting, and absolutely devastate them.

Of course, weapons make it a whole different story. Petite female assassins seem legitimately dangerous.

Well, putting aside all other illogical feminist points (women can be as strong as men, etc.)
There is still Sexual dimorphism.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
06-02-2014, 09:56 AM
(06-02-2014 01:08 AM)Logisch Wrote:  What pisses me off lately is everyone charging full game rates for early game releases that are buggy as shit and alpha.

There, I said it.

Ehh, it's a bit more enjoyable for me to play through the early access stages.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
06-02-2014, 01:34 PM
When you level up in a game and the enemies level at least as much.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
07-02-2014, 08:43 AM
What I hate most of all is getting knocked off of my horse in one shot nearly every time I run past something inferior that starts attacking. It's like walking up to a fully dressed knight, tapping his protected leg, and sending him to the ground without breath. 'face palm'