Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
07-02-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
(06-02-2014 04:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:22 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  That reminds me of one time in 1995 I played this game and I got to the end and could not figure it out, and I even tried cheats and walk-throughs and never finished the LAST F-ING SCENE to this day. I get so mad thinking about it. Censored

I feel so unsatisfied. Weeping

I know what you mean.

[Image: Jman2_Cover.jpg]

This piece of shit has a puzzle in the first hour of game play that requires you to reference a piece of code written down in the game's manual. That's right, they hid a piece of necessary information for progress in the game, in the physical manual that shipped with it. What do you do if you no longer have the manual?

Frisbee. Dodgy

I haven't seen ANYTHING about this game for well over a decade, and then just a few hours ago it came to mind for the first time in years... Now this?

Coincidence is sometimes pretty weird.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 02:03 PM
(05-02-2014 01:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Anyone remember this piece of shit?

[Image: True_Crime_-_Streets_of_LA_coverart.jpg]

Some retarded cheap GTA knockoff that didn't have the decency to be funny as shit like Saint's Row. The big selling point was supposed to be the combat, which is more akin to a traditional fighting game (Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, etc.), except that it was broken and made fuck all sense. I hated that game after getting repeatedly beaten in 1-on-1 martial combat by homeless people who apparently spent their free time moonlighting as Judo Masters. So then I hate-fucked that game to completion, because I was going to be damned if I let it beat me, and as soon as I finished it I pulled the game disk out and used it as dog Frisbee.

It was the best Frisbee ever, and the most fun I had with the game.

You think that's bad?

tru crim figting her, yo

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
14-02-2014, 02:16 PM
I've really gotten into Arma 3 for the PC. Its a fun game and I have met a pretty cool group of friends. We play often. Lately though it seems like these kids go into the servers and sit at the spawn point killing friendlies and hurt our chances of trying to complete the objectives. As a team based game its very annoying. That would probably make more sense if you had played the game lol.

Anyway I try not to get too frustrated but I work 40 hours and sitting down and playing doesn't happen as often as it once did. So....its just frustrating. I work too hard to have my gaming messed up by annoying people!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2014, 08:52 PM
ASSASSINS CREED OH MY GOD. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, it's my favorite one out of all of them BUT, the fucking missions where you have to go undetected on the ship or just battling with other ships in general just pissed me off because I completely SUCKED at it.

One thing that pisses me off in Fallout are these mother fuckers. Censored

[Image: 248276406.jpg]

Whenever I would play Skyrim, I would just completely stop playing for days because my game would just freeze and I had my autosaves turned off. SO YEAH. Hobo

The big battle at the end of Bioshock Infinite kinda pissed me off because I had to play it over and over until I finally beat it.

Nothing else really comes to mind besides FUCKING FLAPPY BIRD. Angry

[Image: 2rnh7ra.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like pizzaqueen's post
14-02-2014, 10:22 PM
(14-02-2014 08:52 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  The big battle at the end of Bioshock Infinite kinda pissed me off because I had to play it over and over until I finally beat it.

Cos you suck, duh. Tongue

(14-02-2014 08:52 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  Nothing else really comes to mind besides FUCKING FLAPPY BIRD. Angry

FLAPPY HATRED

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
15-02-2014, 02:08 AM
(14-02-2014 08:52 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  One thing that pisses me off in Fallout are these mother fuckers. Censored

Go get yourself one of these...

[Image: 800px-Anti-materiel_rifle.jpg]

...and craft yourself some .50MG Match (hand load) ammunition, and watch that sucker's head explode in 1 shot from a football field away. Even then, that's just a Young Deathclaw; what you really need to watch out for the Legendary Deathclaws.

[Image: Rawr.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-02-2014, 07:04 AM
(15-02-2014 02:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 08:52 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  One thing that pisses me off in Fallout are these mother fuckers. Censored

Go get yourself one of these...

...and craft yourself some .50MG Match (hand load) ammunition, and watch that sucker's head explode in 1 shot from a football field away. Even then, that's just a Young Deathclaw; what you really need to watch out for the Legendary Deathclaws.

Bro, I one shotted Rawr with this beauty:
[Image: 800px-YCS186GaussRifle.png]

Energy weapons rock

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
15-02-2014, 08:42 AM
*Waves* Smile

Hello.
So...I like flight simulators.

There's a really nice one that covers a whole range of planes and such during WW II.

"IL2, Forgotten battles on the Eastern Front."

The one, glaring, annoying as F@CK thing about the game is the enemy AI settings, targeting and damage settings.

Basically, since the AI sucks, to 'fair things up' the AI is ALWAYS a super, master gunner doing maximum damage. All enemy gunners, in all aircraft and flack emplacements ALL THE TIME.

Always, pretty much no matter what or who one is supposed to be fighting.

So...you're a German? Shooting at weird ass, punky little Polikarpov I-180's? Great, you've got one or maybe two 20mm cannon and two 'deck' machine guns (Depending on the plane) and they've got a couple rifle caliber machine guns at best.

Flying past the little 1930's barn stormers only to have said piss-ant little guns RIP A WING off one's plane does not a good day make!

But that's okay...because when you're the Russians, flying said same little 1930's barn stormer....the German plans are now super accurate and tearing you a new one with their CANNONS!

Then, there's the targeting.

Most 'shooter' games have 'Reticule ducking'.... In IL2 it's the opposite. The harder you try and put the cross hairs over the target...The more some 'mysterious force' pushes your aim off. The most amazing example of this is when the late war German flack tanks are creating huge, amazing looking spirals into the air, because the computer allies are AFFECTED by the exact same mechanic...and hence, because your AI is dummed down, they DON'T correct for this, mysterious, anti-push.

So much annoying rage built up and the game eventually abandoned as the 'cheating' just kept stacking up against the player. *Sigh*

Very much cheers to all.
15-02-2014, 10:33 PM
(15-02-2014 07:04 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 02:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Go get yourself one of these...

Bro, I one shotted Rawr with this beauty:
[Image: 800px-YCS186GaussRifle.png]

Energy weapons rock

My favorite energy weapon is the Holorifle, but anyways. For big game hunting, the Anti Material with the all available upgrades is far lighter and much quieter, allowing for repeated sneak attack criticals of enemies even in a close group. While the Gauss does 120 damage over the AMR's 110, the AMR gets 110 bonus critical damage over the Gauss' 60. Plus, that Gauss rifle eats 5 Microfusion cells per shot.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
16-02-2014, 08:56 AM
Online motherfuckers in GTA who:

Have the mic on so that we can all listen to their family drama.
Think it's Halo Slayer. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]