Gaming: What pisses you off?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
23-02-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Gaming: What pisses you off?
(23-02-2014 11:29 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Getting forgetful might be something to try. Thief hadnt crossed my mind for months. Then somebody brought it up yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised at how soon I'd have it.
Haha, I know, right? If Hobbitgirl hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have known about its rather imminent release until the 25th.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014, 04:33 PM
I want a sandbox game that does not end that is scifi, fun to play, has rpg elements and is challenging. Have yet to find one. *sigh*

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
23-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Internet connections.

Nothing makes me want to hit myself in the face more than playing with a lag, or playing with someone else who is severely lagging. Facepalm

(my first time using the facepalm smilie I am cry)

Technology is improving, but peoples' internet connections aren't.
23-02-2014, 04:45 PM
(23-02-2014 04:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Internet connections.

Nothing makes me want to hit myself in the face more than playing with a lag, or playing with someone else who is severely lagging. Facepalm

Yeah, there are still tons of horrible ISPs out there. I live in a pretty small area, we have maybe 2 that are good. There's at least 5 to 6 others which are "rural internet" all of which are wireless or satellite or believe it or not.... still dial up.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
23-02-2014, 04:47 PM
(23-02-2014 04:45 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 04:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Internet connections.

Yeah, there are still tons of horrible ISPs out there. I live in a pretty small area, we have maybe 2 that are good. There's at least 5 to 6 others which are "rural internet" all of which are wireless or satellite or believe it or not.... still dial up.

My internet can really suck sometimes, but it usually holds up for online play, and whenever I experience lag it's typically the other person's connection, not mine.
23-02-2014, 04:53 PM
(15-02-2014 02:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 08:52 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  One thing that pisses me off in Fallout are these mother fuckers. Censored

[Image: 248276406.jpg]

Go get yourself one of these...

[Image: 800px-Anti-materiel_rifle.jpg]

...and craft yourself some .50MG Match (hand load) ammunition, and watch that sucker's head explode in 1 shot from a football field away. Even then, that's just a Young Deathclaw; what you really need to watch out for the Legendary Deathclaws.

[Image: Rawr.jpg]

Pffft!!! Dodgy Get yourself one of these, Pizza Queen Evil_monster
[Image: Liberty_Prime_by_spazlord.jpg]
What pisses me off, though? Some douche goes 4 kills & 16 deaths, and gives me shit for camping !!!! Check your corners, dipshit! You gonna run around like an idiot, be ready: Ol' Painless is waiting Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-02-2014, 05:05 PM
(23-02-2014 04:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  What pisses me off, though? Some douche goes 4 kills & 16 deaths, and gives me shit for camping !!!! Check your corners, dipshit! You gonna run around like an idiot, be ready: Ol' Painless is waiting Evil_monster

I second this. They're usually the little shits that scream "come at me bro" and call you a cunt when you make 'em take a fucking seat.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
23-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Bad horrible stupid stories. Final Fantasy XIII I'm looking at you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-02-2014, 05:09 PM
(23-02-2014 05:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Bad horrible stupid stories. Final Fantasy XIII I'm looking at you.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME

Final Fantasy XIII has to have the worst story out of all of them.
23-02-2014, 05:13 PM
(23-02-2014 05:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 05:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Bad horrible stupid stories. Final Fantasy XIII I'm looking at you.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME

Final Fantasy XIII has to have the worst story out of all of them.

You need to see Spoony's review of it. It is breathtakingly brutal.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/game-reviews...tasy-xiii/

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense