Ganzfeld experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2012, 08:38 AM
RE: Ganzfeld experiment
(02-09-2012 01:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I wonder if anyone is willing to record himself while doing this so that he can describe what he's seeing during the experiment itself. Consider I'm going to try this once I have gathered the required materials.

Sure, I'm going to try it.. and I'm gonna share my experiment here..

Very interesting..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes efaw33's post
17-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Alright, so I did this for about 20 minutes and despite an incorrect execution of the experiment, the results were quite impressive.

Here's what I did:

Step 1. Tape the two halves of the ping pong ball together
Step 2. Use them like glasses
Step 3. Use headphones with white noise playing

After five minutes or so (I had no sense of time during the experiment), the two seperate fields of vision of my eyes merged together into one big grey area. A while later it started getting dark, almost black and then bright again. This cycle repeated for a few minutes. Then the hallucinations started getting more fancy. I saw differently colored lights appearing in my field of vision, expanding and retracting again. What's so awesome about this is that it wasn't an image in my head (like when somebody tells you to imagine something), but I saw it with my very own eyes, as if I was watching a video. Then, unfortunately, the tape got loose and the effect was disrupted due to my vision returning to normal.

I'm definetly going to try this again soon.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
17-09-2012, 09:36 AM
(17-09-2012 09:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Alright, so I did this for about 20 minutes and despite an incorrect execution of the experiment, the results were quite impressive.

Here's what I did:

After five minutes or so (I had no sense of time during the experiment), the two seperate fields of vision of my eyes merged together into one big grey area. A while later it started getting dark, almost black and then bright again. This cycle repeated for a few minutes. Then the hallucinations started getting more fancy. I saw differently colored lights appearing in my field of vision, expanding and retracting again. What's so awesome about this is that it wasn't an image in my head (like when somebody tells you to imagine something), but I saw it with my very own eyes, as if I was watching a video. Then, unfortunately, the tape got loose and the effect was disrupted due to my vision returning to normal.

can you post a link to the white noise you were using or something like it?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
17-09-2012, 09:49 AM
(17-09-2012 09:36 AM)nach_in Wrote:  can you post a link to the white noise you were using or something like it?
I used the white noise included in this Android app.

17-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Lol Vosur
[+] 4 users Like Magoo's post
17-09-2012, 10:40 AM
(17-09-2012 09:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Alright, so I did this for about 20 minutes and despite an incorrect execution of the experiment, the results were quite impressive.

Here's what I did:

Try it when you're stoned. That would be really cool. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-09-2012, 11:21 PM

Here's what I did:

How did you split the ball?

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2012, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2012 06:56 AM by Vosur.)
(19-09-2012 11:21 PM)KVron Wrote:  

Here's what I did:

How did you split the ball?

[Image: DlAan.png]

[Image: oltJL.png]

[Image: TOor4.png]

[Image: xWChr.png]

[Image: baovi.png]

[Image: FOOOZPHGRFNDFFO.LARGE.jpg]

20-09-2012, 08:39 AM
(20-09-2012 06:43 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 11:21 PM)KVron Wrote:  How did you split the ball?

[Image: DlAan.png]

[Image: TOor4.png]

[Image: xWChr.png]

[Image: baovi.png]

[Image: FOOOZPHGRFNDFFO.LARGE.jpg]

Awesome!!!
I'd never thought of that!!

Thank you!!

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2012, 11:08 AM
(20-09-2012 08:39 AM)KVron Wrote:  Awesome!!!
I'd never thought of that!!

Thank you!!

[Image: 19159454.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post