'Gaps' in Obama's Leadership Contributed to Debt Deal Collapse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 03:38 PM
'Gaps' in Obama's Leadership Contributed to Debt Deal Collapse
From ABCNews.com

"Gaps" in President Obama's leadership contributed to the collapse of a "grand bargain" on spending and debt last year, with the president failing to cultivate congressional relationships that may have helped him break through Republican opposition, author Bob Woodward told ABC News' Diane Sawyer.

Woodward's reporting in his new book, "The Price of Politics," reveals a president whom he said lacked the "stamina" in turning personal relationships with congressional leaders into action the way some of his predecessors have done.

"President Clinton, President Reagan. And if you look at them, you can criticize them for lots of things. They by and large worked their will," Woodward told Sawyer."On this, President Obama did not."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bob-woodw...E5ctiIi2my
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 04:14 PM by Logica Humano.)
RE: 'Gaps' in Obama's Leadership Contributed to Debt Deal Collapse
Do you have a personal vendetta against Obama? This is really getting annoying. And most of this shit is biased (wrong), common knowledge, or irrelevant.

[Image: tumblr_m9y9clY6Uf1rt8sgdo1_500.jpg]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
(10-09-2012 03:58 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Do you have a personal vendetta against Obama? This is really getting annoying. And most of this shit is biased (wrong), common knowledge, or irrelevant.

Your appeal to motive is a special form of the ad hominem attack, a logical fallacy.
10-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Hm? Ad hom? Where?

Poonjab
10-09-2012, 04:42 PM
(10-09-2012 04:17 PM)Jeff Wrote:  Your appeal to motive is a special form of the ad hominem attack, a logical fallacy.

Your continued insistence on starting the same basic thread with minor variations is the regular old form of annoying.

You don't like Obama and are not voting for him. We get it. Time to move on.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
10-09-2012, 04:47 PM
(10-09-2012 04:42 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 04:17 PM)Jeff Wrote:  Your appeal to motive is a special form of the ad hominem attack, a logical fallacy.
Your continued insistence on starting the same basic thread with minor variations is the regular old form of annoying.

Your annoyance is of no interest to me.
10-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Now you know how the rest of the community feels about your constant Obama threads.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
10-09-2012, 05:49 PM
(10-09-2012 05:07 PM)BnW Wrote:  Now you know how the rest of the community feels about your constant Obama threads.

Since you are the spokesman for the rest of the community, how do they feel about the many anti-republican, anti-Romney or pro-democrat threads?
10-09-2012, 05:54 PM
You mean the whopping four? Shit dude, it gettn' real up in hear with the pro-Obama threads.

Poonjab
10-09-2012, 06:56 PM
(10-09-2012 05:49 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:07 PM)BnW Wrote:  Now you know how the rest of the community feels about your constant Obama threads.

Since you are the spokesman for the rest of the community, how do they feel about the many anti-republican, anti-Romney or pro-democrat threads?

I'm getting the impression that the majority is rather happy with those. Definitely a left leaning crowd here.

However, the issue, at least for me, is not the pro/anti threads for either party. The issue, again - for me, is you've become a one-trick pony. Pretty much every single thing you post is some rant against Obama. We get it: you don't like him and will not vote for him. Message received.

Seriously, dude, you're smarter than this.

Btw, I could care less about Obama. I think he pretty much sucks too. Sadly, my other choice is former governor dipshit. Talk about rock and a hard place.