Gary Johnson.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Gary Johnson.
Well fuck me sideways and call me your aunt America, you're not totally fucked.

Well, I mean you are, but you're not totally fucked in the head.
This guy seems mighty fucking decent. I understand he has no hope in hell of winning because you twats are a bunch of inbred fat fuckers so dumb you make the Kardasians look like nuclear physicists.
But chop my head off and shove it up my ass if he isn't now your only shot of a decent President.

Please vote for him.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
08-06-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Gary Johnson.
Laugh out load

Oh my fuck.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-06-2016, 12:37 AM
I like him. If the race in Texas isn't close, I'll vote for him.

If the race in Texas is close, #anybodybutTrump, meaning I'll vote for Hilary.
09-06-2016, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 06:20 AM by onlinebiker.)
I'd vote for a Libertarian.

I ran for County Sheriff as one.............

On the ballot and all...

Big Grin

Edit to add --- Read what the guy favors.

You might find yourself agreeing with lots of his points.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_...ry_Johnson

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-06-2016, 11:41 AM
(08-06-2016 11:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This guy seems mighty fucking decent. I understand he has no hope in hell of winning because you twats are a bunch of inbred fat fuckers so dumb you make the Kardasians look like nuclear physicists.
But chop my head off and shove it up my ass if he isn't now your only shot of a decent President.

There's a lot of noise about him among the #NeverTrumpers that I know, but I have yet to hear many Bernie Bros talk about him. I think they're saving themselves for Jill Stein or something.

(08-06-2016 11:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Please vote for him.

No. While I'm not particularly excited about Clinton, I'm definitely not a libertarian.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
09-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Not gonna vote form him, but I like him a lot.
At least he's not a refugee from an insane asylum.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-06-2016, 11:49 AM
I can't bring myself to vote for him because he promised not to smoke dope in the White House. On the campaign trial however ....

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-06-2016, 12:40 PM
I already voted for him before... I was gonna vote for Rocky Anderson but he wasn't on my ballot and as write ins are largely not even counted or tallied, I went Johnson.

It depends on where I am of who I might vote for, idk yet it does depend on some circumstances like where I am, currently in Illinois the likelihood I vote for Johnson or go Green is there.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Seems good to me. He's against gun control which gives him a 1 on a scale of 0 to 1 in my book of things I give a shit about. I've given up caring about the rest outside of hypothetical conversation.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
09-06-2016, 02:53 PM
(09-06-2016 11:41 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 11:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This guy seems mighty fucking decent. I understand he has no hope in hell of winning because you twats are a bunch of inbred fat fuckers so dumb you make the Kardasians look like nuclear physicists.

There's a lot of noise about him among the #NeverTrumpers that I know, but I have yet to hear many Bernie Bros talk about him. I think they're saving themselves for Jill Stein or something.

(08-06-2016 11:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Please vote for him.

No. While I'm not particularly excited about Clinton, I'm definitely not a libertarian.

This explains the #FeeltheJohnson

He's too wishy washy for me. He says he supports abortion, but also supports states to decide for themselves.

States should also decide what constitutes a school. Wtf?

If a certain school doesn't want to teach science they shouldn't be forced.

Yeah...no thanks.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post