Gas Price - WTF???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Gas Price - WTF???
(25-11-2015 10:28 AM)Blessed_Cheesemaker Wrote:  ...
This just made me cry, filled the car up earlier at £1.10 a litre. So given current exchange rate that makes it $6.28 a gallon Sad

Obviously Cameron failed in his duty to make a deal with ISIS.

Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
25-11-2015, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2015 01:24 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-11-2015 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Gas prices here in Michigan are WAAAAYYYY down from what they've been in the past...

Right now it's $1.67 a gallon.

It's only been under 2 bucks a gallon a couple of times in the last 10 years...

Time to go fill up some gas cans.

Plus double-points Tuesdays at SA, = -1.00 off each gallon, = $ 00.67 per gallon.
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-11-2015, 01:22 PM
Hmm, I should stock up now and store it underground, so I can sell my reserves a couple of years from now after Russia's nuclear strikes wipe everything else out. Thumbsup
I'm gonna be so damn rich, you guys Smile

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
25-11-2015, 01:40 PM
(25-11-2015 01:22 PM)cactus Wrote:  Hmm, I should stock up now and store it underground, so I can sell my reserves a couple of years from now after Russia's nuclear strikes wipe everything else out. Thumbsup

Gasoline's volatile; it doesn't keep for years, no matter how well stored.

So there goes that post-apocalypse trope...

... this is my signature!
25-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Just wait til springtime... just you wait.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-11-2015, 10:55 PM
(25-11-2015 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Gas prices here in Michigan are WAAAAYYYY down from what they've been in the past...

Right now it's $1.67 a gallon.

It's only been under 2 bucks a gallon a couple of times in the last 10 years...

Time to go fill up some gas cans.

That means I could fill up my car for $15 bucks?!

Got a spare bedroom?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-11-2015, 03:25 AM
Filled up my car last night for $1.41 a gallon using a 20 cent per gallon discount. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-11-2015, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2015 05:10 AM by onlinebiker.)
(25-11-2015 01:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 01:22 PM)cactus Wrote:  Hmm, I should stock up now and store it underground, so I can sell my reserves a couple of years from now after Russia's nuclear strikes wipe everything else out. Thumbsup

Gasoline's volatile; it doesn't keep for years, no matter how well stored.

So there goes that post-apocalypse trope...
Not quite true.

Gasoline will not store well in a VENTED tank.

I have kept gasoline in a 55 gallon drum - sealed -- for over 2 years. It ran fine in all my cars.
Diesel - I've run 30 year old home heating oil in a Mercedes diesel - and it ran just fine.

Most people run into trouble by keeping small amounts of gasoline in vented containers - like in a lawn mower - with a vented tank, and a carburetor that is also vented. The high esters in the gasoline bleed off quickly leaving you something closer to kerosene than gasoline. This is gas that becomes "varnished" - and will develop a distinctive stink. Even so - this WILL burn in low compression, carburetor equipped engines such as farm tractors. I've burned gasoline that was close to 10 years old in an old Minneapolis Moline tractor. (which has a whopping 5 to 1 compression ratio)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-11-2015, 05:06 AM
Yes, this is why I'm still working at my shitty job. Dodgy
Fucking China...

It is way down here too, I've noticed it's down like 40c. $1.69 a liter. (which is $4.16 USD a gallon).

Lowest it's been here in years. Also why fuck all you Americans that complain about the price of gas. You have zero right to complain. Zero.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-11-2015, 05:20 AM
(26-11-2015 05:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes, this is why I'm still working at my shitty job. Dodgy
Fucking China...

It is way down here too, I've noticed it's down like 40c. $1.69 a liter. (which is $4.16 USD a gallon).

Lowest it's been here in years. Also why fuck all you Americans that complain about the price of gas. You have zero right to complain. Zero.

I DO complain.

It's too cheap and encourages small men with tiny penises to buy huge SUV's for no other reason than to inflate their egos......

NOBODY needs an H3 Humvee....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post