Gathering perspectives: energy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: Gathering perspectives: energy
(19-04-2014 07:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No worries mate.

Yeah drop the gathering thing.
Ok! Now I only need to find out how to change that :-)

(19-04-2014 07:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I tried to read your other thread but cannot understand it now. It confused me. Gasp
What exactly? Maybe I can put it in a different way.

Thanks for your useful remarks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2014, 07:59 AM
No it is ok. It's my brain. I look forward to reading it with a clear head. I am posting tonight as a way of keeping the brain active. But taking stuff in is hazy. Am I derailing this? If so the mods can delete the posts.

If it is useful for energy: when my blood count was around fifty I had a very bad cough. The doctor told me it was because my blood was unable to transport oxygen through my body. Massive cough. Walking was restricted to around twenty meters then a rest stop. Playing drums was easy. My most comfortable place. Also I was able to move small limbs such as wrists and ankles while sitting down. But it was tiring.

Powerful strokes were played without strength. A whipping motion called the Moeller stroke was used for accented notes. Sticks were manipulated so as to get the maximum rebound. This way I am able not to lift the stick. A way to conserve energy that works beautifully. Also this generates a better sound as the head, or skin, can resonate fully while unrestricted.

I have no idea if this helps you. I hope so. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-04-2014, 09:42 AM
(19-04-2014 07:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No it is ok. It's my brain. I look forward to reading it with a clear head. I am posting tonight as a way of keeping the brain active. But taking stuff in is hazy. Am I derailing this? If so the mods can delete the posts.

If it is useful for energy: when my blood count was around fifty I had a very bad cough. The doctor told me it was because my blood was unable to transport oxygen through my body. Massive cough. Walking was restricted to around twenty meters then a rest stop. Playing drums was easy. My most comfortable place. Also I was able to move small limbs such as wrists and ankles while sitting down. But it was tiring.

Powerful strokes were played without strength. A whipping motion called the Moeller stroke was used for accented notes. Sticks were manipulated so as to get the maximum rebound. This way I am able not to lift the stick. A way to conserve energy that works beautifully. Also this generates a better sound as the head, or skin, can resonate fully while unrestricted.

I have no idea if this helps you. I hope so. Smile

Banjo, I had severe anemia some time ago also and know what you are talking about. With a bunch of transfusions and identification of the underlying issue and treatment all will fall back into place.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-04-2014, 10:05 AM
(19-04-2014 07:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No it is ok. It's my brain. I look forward to reading it with a clear head. I am posting tonight as a way of keeping the brain active. But taking stuff in is hazy. Am I derailing this?
I don't think so. Every perspective is welcome in a thread about gathering perspective, and as a musician, you must be an expert in arranging sounds over time to convey a wide variety of meanings; I think your view is very useful.

But having read your other thread, I'd prefer you to use your energy towards your own recovery, we'll have plenty of chances to talk about this and that once you're better.

Take care, mate!