Gator snatches two year old from Disney Lagoon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Gator snatches two year old from Disney Lagoon
That kids parents were fucking moronic, the only one at fault here is them.
Just like the gorilla incident. Those parents are solely responsible for the death of that gorilla just as the parents here and solely responsible for the death of their two year old.

No sympathy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-06-2016, 08:07 PM
Gator snatches two year old from Disney Lagoon
(16-06-2016 08:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That kids parents were fucking moronic, the only one at fault here is them.
Just like the gorilla incident. Those parents are solely responsible for the death of that gorilla just as the parents here and solely responsible for the death of their two year old.

No sympathy.

I would like to see a gorilla and an alligator fight. That would be cool.
16-06-2016, 08:15 PM
so now i hear they are killing all the alligators they can find in the area until they find the "deadly" one that killed the kid. thats just fucked up. whats the point? revenge? im pretty sure any gator is potentially deadly. i dont think that one was some evil killer gator.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
16-06-2016, 08:49 PM
(16-06-2016 08:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 08:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That kids parents were fucking moronic, the only one at fault here is them.

No sympathy.

I would like to see a gorilla and an alligator fight. That would be cool.

I don't think that's legal. Drinking Beverage

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
16-06-2016, 08:54 PM
(16-06-2016 08:15 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  so now i hear they are killing all the alligators they can find in the area until they find the "deadly" one that killed the kid. thats just fucked up. whats the point? revenge? im pretty sure any gator is potentially deadly. i dont think that one was some evil killer gator.

The park probably needs concession meats and a cheap source of expensive souvenirs.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
16-06-2016, 09:38 PM
(16-06-2016 07:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sad. We had a fatal crocodile attack here a couple of weeks ago, followed by two fatal shark attacks.

Crosses Australia off the list of places to visit.

Not going to Brazil because of the raining spider thing too.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-06-2016, 09:43 PM
(15-06-2016 06:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Seems I’ve hijacked the thread. My apologies.

Here is more about the incident

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligat...y-florida/

There are an estimated 1.3 million alligators in Florida, said Arnold Brunell, a wildlife biologist and researcher for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. That number has been holding steady for the past five years, he said.

I'm actually surprised the number is that low. Maybe the non-native boa constrictors are impacting the population?
16-06-2016, 10:04 PM
[Image: 15z8na.jpg]
16-06-2016, 10:14 PM
(16-06-2016 08:15 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  so now i hear they are killing all the alligators they can find in the area until they find the "deadly" one that killed the kid. thats just fucked up. whats the point? revenge? im pretty sure any gator is potentially deadly. i dont think that one was some evil killer gator.

It's likely I'm wrong on this, but I got the impression the point was to confirm the kid's death by finding his remains.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
17-06-2016, 12:44 AM

Okay, we'll have to shoot straight here.

There are clearly alligators who are morally defunct and don't pause to think before clamping down on the leg of a human. We humans obviously cannot interrogate the 'gators in the area, so we must therefore go with the old saw of Kill them all, God will know his own.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post