Gay Christians... What?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2010, 09:13 AM
RE: Gay Christians... What?
Here's the kicker though Malikai. If someone else wants to say that there is a god no matter how you were raised you have absolutely zero obligation to change your life around to meet their worldview.

If someone claims that there is a bigfoot the onus is not on everyone else to disprove it. The onus is on the claimant to show the proof. The best example I can give you to look up is the celestial teapot.

Just something to keep in mind. To disprove god would require omniscience and omnipresence which are the very traits we claim are impossible. Smile The burden lies on those who believe in god to show that he is there and that a book of ancient desert writings from centuries past is his word.

No one has ever had any right to tell you that you are less of a person because something they can't prove exists said so. It's just plain wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2010, 03:11 PM

RE: Gay Christians... What?
Oh i fully understand the burden of proof lies upon the person who brings up the subject, If a mormon or a jew came up to me and said no my way is right and here is why, its not up to me to prove myself right, its up to them to prove themselves correct. Btw the celestial teapot was a wonderful read and i thank you for that, loved so many parts of the writings and maybe will start a forum to discuss parts of it.

And thank you for the no on has the right to tell me I am less of a person, I find it funny thou, when i stopped thinking i was a bad person cause people were telling me I am evil for being gay... I had a lot more joy and happiness come into my world. ^_^
Quote this message in a reply