Gay Conversion Therapy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Gay Conversion Therapy.
Facepalm Check this out. I don't know how Anderson Cooper kept his cool but I wanna slap the smirky smile off that mans face. Grrrrrrr. The religious right are mean and stupid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/12...87576.html

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-06-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Gay Conversion Therapy.
So very sad Sad . Why do people think that being gay is a "condition" that can be "healed". I think if anyone needs some therapy it's that guy.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
12-06-2014, 02:41 PM
(12-06-2014 02:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So very sad Sad . Why do people think that being gay is a "condition" that can be "healed". I think if anyone needs some therapy it's that guy.

And the Texas GOP religious nuts are putting this on their platform. I would call them Neanderthals but that's too demeaning to the Neanderthal branch of humanoids.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-06-2014, 02:50 PM
(12-06-2014 02:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 02:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So very sad Sad . Why do people think that being gay is a "condition" that can be "healed". I think if anyone needs some therapy it's that guy.

And the Texas GOP religious nuts are putting this on their platform. I would call them Neanderthals but that's too demeaning to the Neanderthal branch of humanoids.

Texas GOP be like Hobo

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
12-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Governor Rick Perry was just quoted recently comparing homosexuality to alcoholism - saying that you may be born with the tendencies but can decide not to act! Damn I hate my home state of TX.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
12-06-2014, 03:01 PM

Sigh, that's the problem - the religious do not think. They are cloned zombies, doing what they are told, no matter how ridiculous the doctrine sounds.

[Image: christianzombies.jpg]

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like CindysRain's post
12-06-2014, 03:06 PM
(12-06-2014 02:53 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Governor Rick Perry was just quoted recently comparing homosexuality to alcoholism - saying that you may be born with the tendencies but can decide not to act! Damn I hate my home state of TX.

I'm sure there are a lot of smart, thinking people in Texas but you are kind of drowned out by the religious crazies. Isn't Matt Dillahunty, The Atheist Experience guy from Texas?

12-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Quote:"No one is saying that God doesn’t love people as they are,” Hughes responded, adding, "Every one of us makes mistakes, makes decisions we’re not proud of."

And theists wonder why the fastest growing group of people in the US is atheist. FUK. Dodgy

This guy sure seems to scramble: Oh - Oh ... it's nothing god says about you personally ... but uh ... well... god ... uh ... god does think you should probably feel guilty for being all faggetty so .... well... uh ... you'll probably want to fix that ... so god won't hate your guts as much as we do. See? It's all good! Smile

He completely fucked himself a hole in his own brain-dead head... and really sick part is... he didn't even notice! Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
12-06-2014, 03:28 PM
(12-06-2014 03:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 02:53 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Governor Rick Perry was just quoted recently comparing homosexuality to alcoholism - saying that you may be born with the tendencies but can decide not to act! Damn I hate my home state of TX.

I'm sure there are a lot of smart, thinking people in Texas but you are kind of drowned out by the religious crazies. Isn't Matt Dillahunty, The Atheist Experience guy from Texas?

Yeah he is in Austin, but it is like a virus around here with all the christian references and megachurches eveywhere. At my son's HS graduation ceremony, the class president gave a speech that was all about thanking jesus and praising his glory in his life - WTF? That is who represents our high school.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
12-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Put them through actual "gay" conversion therapy: make them like dudes. See how they like to be tortured and brainwashed into believing something that isn't true/denying who they are.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?