Gay Footy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Gay Footy.
(06-04-2013 11:20 PM)Heathen Wrote:  How did you determine the sexual orientation of the participants? What the hell was gong on on that field of play that lead you to your conclusion? Did you take pictures?

Gut feeling, no photos......general vibes on field and of the supporters.

This member severed all participatory ties with TTA 2-July 2015.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 03:40 AM
(06-04-2013 11:07 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 09:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It doesn't matter what I say because I'm on your ignore list.

So I will just say titty sprinkles twenty times and begone.

titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles titty sprinkles

Twenty times, some sort of curse, sounds ominous!Unsure

Ah, I take it back, I assumed because the PM icon went away you;d put me on ignore.
I stand by the titty sprinkles though.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-04-2013, 06:10 AM
(06-04-2013 06:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So it seems you can teach an old dog new tricks. Big Grin

Not really. He may be trying, but old habits die hard.

Mr. Woof Wrote:I felt that at least half the players were lesbians along with a sprinkling perhaps of bi sexual girls.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-04-2013, 06:11 AM
(07-04-2013 02:08 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 11:20 PM)Heathen Wrote:  How did you determine the sexual orientation of the participants? What the hell was gong on on that field of play that lead you to your conclusion? Did you take pictures?

Gut feeling, no photos......general vibes on field and of the supporters.

In other words, stereotyping.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-04-2013, 07:21 AM
I find that sad. Sad

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
07-04-2013, 09:50 AM
It's a poor attempt to change my mind about him being an old bigoted homophobic fucktard who should burn for eternity and hopefully change my neg rep of him.
It didn't work of course.

07-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Ok, hang on just a second here. Back when I played rugby, we had a sister team in the women's league. Truth is 75% of that league was lesbian. Although I know this because we spent a lot of time partying with our sister team, but the truth is, it really is fairly obvious. (and yes I am bi, so granted my "gaydar" may be a little more accurate than most, but really, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out there's a large portion of lesbians in a women's footy league)

My point is, I think a lot of posters here are zeroing in on the wrong thing here. What's important is that we have a member who found himself at a predominantly gay function, and came away from it with a more positive opinion than he previously had. This is a good thing people.

Pick on Woof for stereotyping all you like. But in this here thread, I'm gonna pat him on the back for being open to change, and walk away.

Good on you Woof. Small steps can still take you miles my man. Keep on walkin!

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-04-2013, 12:46 PM
(07-04-2013 12:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Pick on Woof for stereotyping all you like. But in this here thread, I'm gonna pat him on the back for being open to change, and walk away.

Good on you Woof. Small steps can still take you miles my man. Keep on walkin'!

It is a stereotyping perspective but there has been an important thing attained; a new perspective with a deeper understanding and greater acceptance.

Evolution takes a long, long, long, annoyingly long, long, long, long and even longer, long time which is usually impossible to observe happening in one life time, let alone in one life. The current evolution of the individual, may offer hope for the unknown future of the many.

I'm in agreement with Stark - keep walkin' Woof; you got a ways to go, but the air is clearer the direction you're heading. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
08-04-2013, 01:52 PM
(07-04-2013 12:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, hang on just a second here. Back when I played rugby, we had a sister team in the women's league. Truth is 75% of that league was lesbian. Although I know this because we spent a lot of time partying with our sister team, but the truth is, it really is fairly obvious. (and yes I am bi, so granted my "gaydar" may be a little more accurate than most, but really, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out there's a large portion of lesbians in a women's footy league)

My point is, I think a lot of posters here are zeroing in on the wrong thing here. What's important is that we have a member who found himself at a predominantly gay function, and came away from it with a more positive opinion than he previously had. This is a good thing people.

Pick on Woof for stereotyping all you like. But in this here thread, I'm gonna pat him on the back for being open to change, and walk away.

My subjective experience at the gay football match was pleasant and in some ways enlightening.

While no one enjoys being disliked I will not compromise myself for the sake of popularity; too old and too much a student of life for that.

My controversial debate re gay parenting (storm in a tea cup?)IMO did not reflect homophobia or hatred. Fifty years ago I was bi- sexual myself (used to like drag queens) and then felt some guilt in not pursuing what seemed a dominant heterosexuality. In the sixties the whole issue, activities, at least with those I was associated, was pretty carnal to say the least. Perhaps some of my recent argument reflected more of the old, rather than the new.

This member severed all participatory ties with TTA 2-July 2015.
10-04-2013, 09:51 AM
(08-04-2013 01:52 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 12:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, hang on just a second here. Back when I played rugby, we had a sister team in the women's league. Truth is 75% of that league was lesbian. Although I know this because we spent a lot of time partying with our sister team, but the truth is, it really is fairly obvious. (and yes I am bi, so granted my "gaydar" may be a little more accurate than most, but really, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out there's a large portion of lesbians in a women's footy league)

My subjective experience at the gay football match was pleasant and in some ways enlightening.

While no one enjoys being disliked I will not compromise myself for the sake of popularity; too old and too much a student of life for that.

My controversial debate re gay parenting (storm in a tea cup?)IMO did not reflect homophobia or hatred. Fifty years ago I was bi- sexual myself (used to like drag queens) and then felt some guilt in not pursuing what seemed a dominant heterosexuality. In the sixties the whole issue, activities, at least with those I was associated, was pretty carnal to say the least. Perhaps some of my recent argument reflected more of the old, rather than the new.

Mr Woof, are you or are you not, in fact, homosexual or bi-sexual?
You saw you were bi-sexual, at what age? Because I do not buy into this premise that you simply changed your sexual orientation and rather that you oppressed such things because well... it was the 60's. Further more, when you say you were into drag queens... were you a drag queen??

I think you hate gay people because you are one (or bi-sexual at least, but my money is on full blown homo) and you dislike yourself because you were raised in a time where homosexuality was the worst thing a man could be.

Further, there is no "perhaps" about it. You base your entire argument on the activities of the actions of a few drag queens in the 60's! It's like basing my opinions on all Germans today, off Germans from the Nazi party during ww2... (not saying drag queens are nazi's) it's extremely outdated, and not only that but it's not even an accurate representation of gay people! A typical gay person has far FAR more in common with a rugby player then he does with a drag queen... Seriously, this may be hard to believe, but we're normal fucking people. But instead of being attracted to two pointing things, we're only attracted to one.

Actions of a few during the 60's has NOTHING to do with gay people today. Get that through your thick skull.

And while I'm at it, sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with your ability as a parent. Get that through your thick bigoted skull while you're at it.