Gay Footy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Gay Footy.
(10-04-2013 09:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 01:52 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  My subjective experience at the gay football match was pleasant and in some ways enlightening.

While no one enjoys being disliked I will not compromise myself for the sake of popularity; too old and too much a student of life for that.

My controversial debate re gay parenting (storm in a tea cup?)IMO did not reflect homophobia or hatred. Fifty years ago I was bi- sexual myself (used to like drag queens) and then felt some guilt in not pursuing what seemed a dominant heterosexuality. In the sixties the whole issue, activities, at least with those I was associated, was pretty carnal to say the least. Perhaps some of my recent argument reflected more of the old, rather than the new.

Mr Woof, are you or are you not, in fact, homosexual or bi-sexual?
You saw you were bi-sexual, at what age? Because I do not buy into this premise that you simply changed your sexual orientation and rather that you oppressed such things because well... it was the 60's. Further more, when you say you were into drag queens... were you a drag queen??

I think you hate gay people because you are one (or bi-sexual at least, but my money is on full blown homo) and you dislike yourself because you were raised in a time where homosexuality was the worst thing a man could be.

Further, there is no "perhaps" about it. You base your entire argument on the activities of the actions of a few drag queens in the 60's! It's like basing my opinions on all Germans today, off Germans from the Nazi party during ww2... (not saying drag queens are nazi's) it's extremely outdated, and not only that but it's not even an accurate representation of gay people! A typical gay person has far FAR more in common with a rugby player then he does with a drag queen... Seriously, this may be hard to believe, but we're normal fucking people. But instead of being attracted to two pointing things, we're only attracted to one.

Actions of a few during the 60's has NOTHING to do with gay people today. Get that through your thick skull.

And while I'm at it, sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with your ability as a parent. Get that through your thick bigoted skull while you're at it.

Brief response as I have an appointment.
No never a drag queen.Ohmy
Never oriented sexually to masculinity.
Orientation being more towards feminine males.
Felt obliged to choose one option, not bi sexuality.Consider
No I didn't get cured.Rolleyes
Need not pressing so opted for heterosexuality.
AS for gay parenting, idealistically I see
hetrosexuality subject to couple, preferable
but same sex could be better in many cases..........
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 06:09 PM
(10-04-2013 05:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 09:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mr Woof, are you or are you not, in fact, homosexual or bi-sexual?
You saw you were bi-sexual, at what age? Because I do not buy into this premise that you simply changed your sexual orientation and rather that you oppressed such things because well... it was the 60's. Further more, when you say you were into drag queens... were you a drag queen??

I think you hate gay people because you are one (or bi-sexual at least, but my money is on full blown homo) and you dislike yourself because you were raised in a time where homosexuality was the worst thing a man could be.

Further, there is no "perhaps" about it. You base your entire argument on the activities of the actions of a few drag queens in the 60's! It's like basing my opinions on all Germans today, off Germans from the Nazi party during ww2... (not saying drag queens are nazi's) it's extremely outdated, and not only that but it's not even an accurate representation of gay people! A typical gay person has far FAR more in common with a rugby player then he does with a drag queen... Seriously, this may be hard to believe, but we're normal fucking people. But instead of being attracted to two pointing things, we're only attracted to one.

Actions of a few during the 60's has NOTHING to do with gay people today. Get that through your thick skull.

And while I'm at it, sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with your ability as a parent. Get that through your thick bigoted skull while you're at it.

Brief response as I have an appointment.
No never a drag queen.Ohmy
Never oriented sexually to masculinity.
Orientation being more towards feminine males.
Felt obliged to choose one option, not bi sexuality.Consider
No I didn't get cured.Rolleyes
Need not pressing so opted for heterosexuality.
AS for gay parenting, idealistically I see
hetrosexuality subject to couple, preferable
but same sex could be better in many cases..........

So what you are saying is that you are bi-sexual right now? But you were "hetro" your whole life because the concept of bi-sexuality never occurred to you/was a thing?

See this is where you are wrong. Not that straight parents are idealistically better then gay parents, but that you think sexual orientation plays a part in peoples parenting abilities.
In a perfect world where everyone was perfect, straight parents would be ideal simply to get a male/female balance.
BUT, we live in an imperfect world where everyone has their faults.
ie: couples fight, parents hit their children, neglect etc.. all that shitty shit.
The evidence, and common sense, suggests that if a gay couple is willing to go through the adoption agency, then they have thought about the decision and are far more ready to raise a child. This is not to say straight parents never think about it and are never ready, straight parents have no bearing on gay parents, the only question being asked is "is that particular couple/person, fit to raise a child".
If that answer is yes, then why should sexual orientation matter?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Rainbow RE: Gay Footy.
(06-04-2013 04:41 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So where is the philosophizing part in this?
When we truly think on any level and consider new aspects of life; that is philosophising.
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
17-09-2013, 04:52 PM
(10-04-2013 09:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Further more, when you say you were into drag queens... were you a drag queen??

Don't be busting on drag queens MuffinHead, 'cause we will kick your scrawny Kiwi ass. ... and then take your fucking water rights ... bitch. Drinking Beverage

[Image: n1365356463_256977_1397.jpg]

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-09-2013, 05:22 PM
lookin good G.M!Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
17-09-2013, 08:44 PM
(17-09-2013 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 09:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Further more, when you say you were into drag queens... were you a drag queen??

Don't be busting on drag queens MuffinHead, 'cause we will kick your scrawny Kiwi ass. ... and then take your fucking water rights ... bitch. Drinking Beverage

[Image: n1365356463_256977_1397.jpg]

Yea good luck fighting the Maori's for those water rights...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
17-09-2013, 10:32 PM
LESBIAN RUGBY... now there's a man's game.

I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft,
We have constructed pyramids in honor of our escaping.
- Jim Morrison
17-09-2013, 11:14 PM
I'll just stick with regular men's aussie rules footy *whistles*

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard