Gay church weddings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Gay church weddings
(03-07-2015 08:32 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 01:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Quick! Change the rules before people start realizing how crazy we are and leaving!

Funny how a vote can change the law of an almighty being.

Cherry-picking on this level makes me wonder why they bother at all.

Apparently being prejudiced looks kinda better when one have some old book to hide behind.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
03-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Most of the backlash that Christians think that gay and lesbian couples would get married in churches. No one is asking for that, it's pretty damn ridiculous, they have every right to be as bigoted as they want. Still, I'm glad to see more "progressive" churches performing these weddings.
It makes you wonder though if 30yrs from now that most Christians would say they were on the forefront on wanting them to marry in the first place. The Narrative continues...

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
03-07-2015, 05:15 PM
(03-07-2015 04:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  How many people have registered to marry their dogs???

Well, I think both parties in a marriage agreement have to give consent. Not sure if dogs are able to give consent beyond licking ones hand or playing fetch.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-07-2015, 07:21 PM
(03-07-2015 09:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 08:32 AM)pablo Wrote:  Cherry-picking on this level makes me wonder why they bother at all.

On the other hand at least they're changing Undecided Feckin'... somehow my FB news feed is full of people digging their heels in and declaring once and for all that gayness is an abomination and JESUS IS LORD and GOD'S WORD IS THE BIBLE AND THE TRUTH DOESN'T CHANGE. I mean... FFS we don't even live in America Rolleyes But you guys are gonna infect us with your fair legal code and principles of freedom of religion or something.

I hope you tell them that means then, it's OK to stone their disobedient children, they may not eat shell-fish, and they can't mix certain fabrics.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-07-2015, 03:35 AM
(03-07-2015 07:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 09:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  On the other hand at least they're changing Undecided Feckin'... somehow my FB news feed is full of people digging their heels in and declaring once and for all that gayness is an abomination and JESUS IS LORD and GOD'S WORD IS THE BIBLE AND THE TRUTH DOESN'T CHANGE. I mean... FFS we don't even live in America Rolleyes But you guys are gonna infect us with your fair legal code and principles of freedom of religion or something.

I hope you tell them that means then, it's OK to stone their disobedient children, they may not eat shell-fish, and they can't mix certain fabrics.

No no you see that was culture specific Facepalm Old Testament no longer applies. But Jesus still hates fags.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.