07-06-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Gay genes.
(07-06-2015 04:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Why

do

you

care?

You are a one trick pony at this point.

Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.....

What goddamn difference does it make? Please, go find a forum that wants to hear you ask the same fucking question a million different times.
This is an open forum and debate over controversial issues is welcome.
I didn't ask a question!
You persist in interfering, with no real worth in what you say.
And please tone down the language!Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
07-06-2015, 04:24 PM
(07-06-2015 04:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 04:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Why

do

you

care?

You are a one trick pony at this point.

Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.....

What goddamn difference does it make? Please, go find a forum that wants to hear you ask the same fucking question a million different times.
This is an open forum and debate over controversial issues is welcome.
I didn't ask a question!

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

You are looking for scientific proof that you don't have a choice in being a homosexual.

And, in case I forgot, fuck you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Smile RE: Gay genes.
(07-06-2015 04:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 04:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  This is an open forum and debate over controversial issues is welcome.
I didn't ask a question!

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

You are looking for scientific proof that you don't have a choice in being a homosexual.

Ha ha! I'm not getting sucked in!
Perhaps some members would like to consider the issues of 'free will' and 'determinism' and how such apply to all of our social issues.............
07-06-2015, 04:30 PM
(07-06-2015 04:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 04:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Ha ha! I'm not getting sucked in!
Perhaps some members would like to consider the issues of 'free will' and 'determinism' and how such apply to all of our social issues.............

Perhaps some members are sick to fucking death of your obsession and your hope that there's an excuse as to why you like the dick.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
07-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Frusty

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
07-06-2015, 04:41 PM
(07-06-2015 04:03 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  if gays are seen as genetically determined or choosing their sexuality does make a difference. Work it out!
I can't work it out, please enlighten me.

(07-06-2015 04:03 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You equivocate over free will and determinism and read things into my writings.
You have stated in another thread that you don't think gays should be allowed to adopt or have surrogacy. So I guess this thread is in someways you trying to justify your own homophobic position.

(07-06-2015 04:03 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  If you care to present polite and relevant insights I am always happy to reply.
For the most part I am polite but I do find it hard to have an honest discussion with you because you don't care to debate. You make a claim and then tend to run off and start another anti gay thread.

There are two main issues with this thread of yours.
1. You are claiming that gay is a choice rather than a genetic disposition. But you have not disclosed why you think this distinction matters. Based on your previous (and ongoing) interactions in this forum a reasonable person would conclude Mr Woof wants gay to be a choice so that he can pass moral judgement on all gays.
This matter needs to be cleared up first.
You need to disclose why it is important whether gay is choice or genetic?

2. The best you can do is to point out that there is no currently known gay gene. But DNA is an incredibly complex recipe. It isn't a set of attributes. You don't grab the blue eye gene, the blonde hair gene, the 5"9 gene, the long eye lashes gene, and mix them into produce the girl of your dreams. There is much that we don't know about genes, so you can't point to lack of knowledge and try to derive something such as a conclusion that gay is a choice. This conclusion just highlights your own drive, your own fears about homosexuality.

If it is really a choice, perhaps you could choose to be gay for a year, get hard over some guy, and enjoy erotic sex with him. You could then come back to this forum and tell us all about this choice of yours and then having been experienced in both hetero and homosexual relationships you could then truly make the best choice going forward for you.
07-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Why do you persist with this line of questions? You know it's a touchy subject, especially coming from you woof.
When this leads to bad reactions, you will then piss and moan about that too. Been drinking today maybe?
Maybe your rep hasn't been updated lately and you figured it was time to stir shit up again?
Just drop it, it doesn't matter.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
07-06-2015, 04:53 PM
(07-06-2015 04:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why do you persist with this line of questions? You know it's a touchy subject, especially coming from you woof.
When this leads to bad reactions, you will then piss and moan about that too. Been drinking today maybe?
Maybe your rep hasn't been updated lately and you figured it was time to stir shit up again?

Check out OP.
Simply quoting others!
When you don't like what I say, even quoting others, you come up with the old accusations.
07-06-2015, 04:55 PM
(07-06-2015 03:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The issue as to whether gays are genetically determined that way' or whether choice is an issue is controversial Procon.org.
No gay gene has been discovered and the scientific community is split on the issue. ...

Since I never made a conscious choice to be heterosexual, seems to me reasonable to assume there is no choice in homosexuality. Genuine attraction is never a choice.

I don't feel a personal need to have the scientific community, validate my nature.

eh.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 9 users Like Kestrel's post
07-06-2015, 05:01 PM
(07-06-2015 04:53 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 04:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why do you persist with this line of questions? You know it's a touchy subject, especially coming from you woof.

Check out OP.
Simply quoting others!
When you don't like what I say, even quoting others, you come up with the old accusations.

Why bring it up at all? You obviously agree with what you quoted. You're only trying to provoke. Fucking douchey move.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post