Gay link to Paedophilia.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Gay link to Paedophilia.
A new political party here in Australia (leader Bob Katter) today claimed, through two members, the view that a link existed between gays and paedophelia. It was suggested that teaching was a problem, among other things.

I must say that I found this quite unjustified, lacking any evidence, and bordering on fascism, and voiced this opinion in letters to our two major newspapers.

As an interesting aside, Katter's brother is gay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
24-01-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Gay link to Paedophilia.
Considering most cases of pedophilia involve an adult male and a juvenile female, I'd be more worried about Bob Katter.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
24-01-2013, 02:35 PM
(23-01-2013 03:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  voiced this opinion in letters to our two major newspapers.

Yay Woof!
24-01-2013, 09:32 PM
whats that awful stench?

must be all the hypocrisy in this thread...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
24-01-2013, 11:11 PM
"I must say that I found this quite unjustified, lacking any evidence, and bordering on fascism,"~"

I don't know that it has anything to do with fascism. Can you elaborate? I would say it is blatant, bigoted conjecture.

There's some pretty compelling evidence being studied now that indicates homosexuality (like gender) is determined in utero and is due to a rush of gender incorrect hormones during gestation.

As for pedophilia, there are MOUNTAINS of evidence that it is caused by childhood sexual abuse.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
24-01-2013, 11:25 PM
(24-01-2013 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  whats that awful stench?

Hey Be fair Muffs, whether or not it is true, Mr. Woof did specifically say to you in another thread, that he had been reading up on these sorts of issues and had changed his mind on at least some things.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
25-01-2013, 01:01 AM
(24-01-2013 11:11 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "I must say that I found this quite unjustified, lacking any evidence, and bordering on fascism,"~"

I don't know that it has anything to do with fascism. Can you elaborate? I would say it is blatant, bigoted conjecture.

There's some pretty compelling evidence being studied now that indicates homosexuality (like gender) is determined in utero and is due to a rush of gender incorrect hormones during gestation.

As for pedophilia, there are MOUNTAINS of evidence that it is caused by childhood sexual abuse.
To my knowledge fascism advocated a master race, the killing of all gays, gypsies, Jews etc.
What I am saying is that gays should not be linked to paedophilia. Why should they?
As for the link I see fascism as an extreme, cruel, and ultra limited system, hence my link.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
25-01-2013, 01:06 AM
(24-01-2013 11:25 PM)Near Wrote:  
(24-01-2013 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  whats that awful stench?

T
(24-01-2013 11:25 PM)Near Wrote:  Hey Be fair Muffs, whether or not it is true, Mr. Woof did specifically say to you in another thread, that he had been reading up on these sorts of issues and had changed his mind on at least some things.
The Muffster has brutally and unfairly attacked me in some areas.
I have never wished ill of gay people, let alone claim them to be paedophiles.
Just check the debate.
25-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the response, I understand what you meant now. But actually, Jews, Blacks, Gays or any other group can organize as a fascist country. In simple terms, its a means by which bigots attempt to organize their societies and its main characteristic it totalitarian control by whatever arbitrary "class" of people happen to be in control.

And yeah, gays should not be equated with pedophilia.
29-01-2013, 03:27 AM
(23-01-2013 03:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  A new political party here in Australia (leader Bob Katter) today claimed, through two members, the view that a link existed between gays and paedophelia. It was suggested that teaching was a problem, among other things.

I must say that I found this quite unjustified, lacking any evidence, and bordering on fascism, and voiced this opinion in letters to our two major newspapers.

As an interesting aside, Katter's brother is gay.
I believe that comparing paedophilia and homosexuality is like comparing apples and oranges. They are two different things.

Granted, there may be some homosexual paedophiles but to me whitewashing all homosexuals as paedophiles is ridiculous.

I remember a discussion about paedophilia in a gay forum once and the responses to comments was probably 90% negative, and forcibly so. Almost all the gays were enraged at paedophiles. Granted, it's a chat forum but still.....

I am a retired cop with 40 years experience. Most of the cases of child molestation I worked were "straight" men, even including cops. In talking to these men when you bring up homosexual sex they were downright homophobic. Paedophilia, to me, is a disease of the mind. Homosexuality is not.
[+] 7 users Like Richard Stuckmeyer's post