Gay link to Paedophilia.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Gay link to Paedophilia.
(24-01-2013 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  whats that awful stench?

must be all the hypocrisy in this thread...
Do you never make a point in your responses? Where is the hypocrisy? E l a b o r a t e. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 04:09 AM
Different time, different thread.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-01-2013, 04:46 AM
(29-01-2013 03:30 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  

Do you never make a point in your responses? Where is the hypocrisy? E l a b o r a t e. Consider
Lol.

Just because you don't get the point I make doesn't mean there isn't one.
I always make a point in my posts, just not always black and white clear for simple minds like yours.

Also, do your own homework.

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
29-01-2013, 04:49 AM
Muffs, if there is one thing I have learnt in my years of education it is: If you could get somebody to do your work for you, that was a successful assignment.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-01-2013, 04:53 AM
(29-01-2013 04:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Muffs, if there is one thing I have learnt in my years of education it is: If you could get somebody to do your work for you, that was a successful assignment.

If he is asked a question and doesn't give a response except do your own homework, then why should I do his homework for him on this matter?

29-01-2013, 01:55 PM
This was the topic of discussion today on a local radio show. I'm not sure how the conversation began, whether the Aussie was the catalyst of the conversation or not because I missed the front end of the show. In any event the conversation was on the exclusion of gay men from being boy scout leaders, which the hosts found repugnant. In this case I think the hosts were wrong. I wouldn't want my young daughter to be spending the night in the middle of the woods with a grown man, likewise I don't think I'd be above concern for my sons spending the night in the middle of the woods with a gay man. This isn't because I believe gay folks are more likely to molest than straight folks, it's a practical concern. I, however, wouldn't be as concerned with my son spending the night with a female scout leader, women are much more unlikely to sexually abuse a child statistically speaking.

29-01-2013, 03:37 PM
(29-01-2013 03:30 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  

We have some history. I wish him no harm or suffering.
Like new wine, need time to mature. Cool
29-01-2013, 03:51 PM
(29-01-2013 03:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:30 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Do you never make a point in your responses? Where is the hypocrisy? E l a b o r a t e. Consider

Took you 71 years...

29-01-2013, 03:54 PM
(29-01-2013 03:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:30 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Do you never make a point in your responses? Where is the hypocrisy? E l a b o r a t e. Consider
Ooooh its tempting to peek, Thumbsup but not into death wishes and sadistic stuff......................
29-01-2013, 07:05 PM
"This isn't because I believe gay folks are more likely to molest than straight folks, it's a practical concern."

Can you define practical for us?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user