Gay marriage fight almost over?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Gay marriage fight almost over?
(09-02-2015 07:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You could always go the Bruce Jenner route and then bump pussies. Sadcryface2

[Image: tumblr_n9tezgrzFu1qa6z3eo1_500.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
09-02-2015, 08:43 PM
The fight for marriage equality has strong probability of being concluded. But don't celebrate yet, the hard part comes after that - Society will not accept LGBT folks just because they can marry, just like western societies didn't accept black people after slavery was abolished - Even today in the US black folks are subject to violence and discrimination, and in other western countries the same happens to other minorities. After marriage equality and adoption are achieved, the hardest part comes --> Social acceptance of gays, and it's going to be a long bloody and controverse battle.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-02-2015, 08:01 AM
(17-01-2015 06:09 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:04 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I really hope they haven't consummated the marriage.

Gasp

Quote:The heat of my body is flowing into her cold steel, and the cold of her steel is flowing into my body.
She may understand true love, but she clearly doesn't understand the basics of heat transfer. Maybe she can use some of her new wife's income to enroll herself in a thermodynamics 101 course.

Also, I wonder what she'd name the baby. Steely Dan? Robert Ingotsoll?

HAHAHAHAEXCUSE ME HAHSFHIUR