"Gays finally admit to seeking to destroy the sanctity of marriage"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2013, 12:01 PM
"Gays finally admit to seeking to destroy the sanctity of marriage"
There are so so many things wrong with this link.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/...-marriage/

First is the strange acceptance of gay people's viewpoints only when it coincides with the religious people's viewpoints. When the entire gay community claims they just want the same rights as everyone else, it's a bold faced lie nestled in a global conspiracy to undermine God's will. When one gay lady says something that can be interpreted as "gay marriage will destroy traditional marriage" suddenly the entire religious community thanks her for being finally being honest. Even the thread title is "...surprisingly candid speech..." They are surprised that one of "them" is finally telling the truth.

Second, she's not even saying anything surprising. Of course gays getting married will change the "institution of marriage." That's the entire point. The current institution of marriage is a fictional scenario where every family resembles the Brady Bunch - smiles and happiness.

When in fact most marriages end in divorce.

Finally, per usual, the comments of both the article and the youtube page are just chock full of loving religious people with sane and well thought-out arguments.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
29-04-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: "Gays finally admit to seeking to destroy the sanctity of marriage"
(29-04-2013 12:01 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Finally, per usual, the comments of both the article and the youtube page are just chock full of loving religious people with sane and well thought-out arguments.

It kinda makes it hard to be an atheist sometimes, when there's so much love and prayer... Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-04-2013, 12:47 PM
It's obviously true. Black people wanted slavery abolished as part of their plan to take control of the country and enslave the white man over a century and a half later by taking away their guns and bringing in Mexicans to take ther jerbs.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
29-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Yeah man I want to fuck with everyone's happy marriage, make divorce rates go up 'n shit.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.