Gee, Thanks?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Gee, Thanks?
Gift of Bibles

It’s bad enough that Christians are sending Bibles to Iraqis who are starving and homeless and Hindus who are suffering in a heat wave.
Now, a group called The Voice of the Martyrs is doing something even worse to “help” people in North Korea.
They’re going to drop Bibles in the country via balloons… even though they’re fully aware that citizens could be killed for owning one:

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
27-07-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Gee, Thanks?
[Image: 200_s.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-07-2015, 10:50 AM
When I see things like this I'm sad that such trash share the planet with me. I only wonder how pathetic piece of shit someone must be to knowingly put in danger life of people who already have it more than hard.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
27-07-2015, 10:56 AM
They really are trying to help the North Koreans since everyone knows that martyrs go straight to the heavenly father's arms. However, if some non-believer picks one up by mistake, they are fucked.
[+] 2 users Like Iñigo's post
27-07-2015, 11:47 AM
(27-07-2015 10:38 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Gift of Bibles

It’s bad enough that Christians are sending Bibles to Iraqis who are starving and homeless and Hindus who are suffering in a heat wave.
Now, a group called The Voice of the Martyrs is doing something even worse to “help” people in North Korea.
They’re going to drop Bibles in the country via balloons… even though they’re fully aware that citizens could be killed for owning one:
To be fair we are dropping in a lot of stuff in north korea and most of them would get you killed

The last thing they need is bibles though. food, propogander busting information ect actualy makes a difference

"If something is true, no amount of wishful thinking will change it."
Richard Dawkins Bowing
I am part time vogon and owner of atheist websitehttp://proofevolutionisfalse.com
Best pal: Arthur Dent