Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 02:30 AM
I read something............
’Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.” About the Author Dr. Makarand Fulzele is a successful surgeon and medical superintendent of a government hospital in Mumbai. He enjoys tapping into hidden and mysterious regions of the human mind, where many strange thoughts occur and get ignored. He is also the author of “Rainbow,” a book similarly dedicated to the spirit of light.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 05:38 AM by absols.)
RE: Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake
your way to treat the subject is very religious, genders are evil divisions not that they are extensions of one another

genders is what make u see everything in an opportunist way, bc evil is the rule that divisions are meant better incomes, keep creating new fields to invest inn to possess positive rights

in that sense men and women are the same opportunist mean, that is why they can love each others instead of loving reality of things

woman mean to focus on herself being in order to manage its property, so would get a nice home right of what she accounted from being positive

man mean to focus on objective grounds to create possessions of whatever positive it can pretend being possible to makes it look existing, for absolute property rights on the whole ground relative to that positive thing, which is more evil then women when it is directly opposed to absolute rights

human is what mean not getting anything from what it knows being right to realize or do

but genders, acting in the name of being a man or woman is always the same mean of profit from what it does but also profit from anything and from others presence and properties

u or the writer u mention, suggested that men are extensions of women but actually in truth it is the reverse

women are extensions of men and i think that future will confirm that

first is the objective right mean, then a sense of being right is out of right living ends reality objectively

that is why true positive being is the definitive superior right

it is only from pointing objective superiority freely for its value in free and absolute dimensions, that positive is possible being itself

positive is the lack of negative when superiority is the only unconditionnal free way always

that is why men are idiots when it comes to the value of their means or what they do, they dont see but possessions rights and fake positive to sell

while saying that men are extensions of women is a total lie, or that women could become males

this is evil ways to kill the truth by forcing the reverse as the truth conception

men cant b extension of women when they need women to get a sense of existing themselves, they dont have that sense and can feel at home with any stupid mean woman saying how much they need any self sense

also women, so selves opportunism kind, would never leave their business wealth base, themselves to speculate on everything on the contrary, women are better as a gender then men, less evil, for what they cant hate directly the truth like men, bc part of the package gain
otherwise their senses are never relatively true and if they lose that relativity they cant keep pretending it either or b positive alone and if through others they are then dead
by those others opportunists taking advantage of what is left of them

that is how it is known too that women is an image of the true superior in genders divisions, which came after also

and the world of gays declaring it the futur confirm it, men enjoying moving their ass as a sign of superior evolution
28-09-2013, 05:24 AM
(28-09-2013 02:30 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  I read something............
’Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.” About the Author Dr. Makarand Fulzele is a successful surgeon and medical superintendent of a government hospital in Mumbai. He enjoys tapping into hidden and mysterious regions of the human mind, where many strange thoughts occur and get ignored. He is also the author of “Rainbow,” a book similarly dedicated to the spirit of light.

Man is the extension of woman by about 6 inches.
[+] 3 users Like black_squirrel's post
28-09-2013, 05:32 AM
(28-09-2013 02:30 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man.
Wut ? edit: This bloke's a surgeon ???

Quote: “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.”
If a duck flies across the sun, is it time for dinner ?

Quote: He is also the author of “Rainbow,” a book similarly dedicated to the spirit of light.
I was hoping he'd written something about tap-dancing Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-09-2013, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 05:52 AM by absols.)
(28-09-2013 05:24 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  Man is the extension of woman by about 6 inches.

woman is the extension of man

look at the word, wo man, adding to man, the wo, which i translate values of nothing as definitive positive living, double positive v v, in o so nothing but free present

how a body that contain no force since individual ways always, can stand and appear positive smiling and nice looking too

while men are shown being primitive beings, without force reference of powers and physical strong body shape, u r nothing

and while im sure a lot of men cant face those words bc they are true and can make them collapse
28-09-2013, 07:55 AM
(28-09-2013 05:13 AM)absols Wrote:  while saying that men are extensions of women is a total lie, or that women could become males

He means physically, Absols. In old age, women grow beards and moustaches and their bodies become harder and more angular. Older men become softer. That is because the hormones are changing.

I don't see either gender as extension of the other, nor is either gender superior to the other.

I still am really curious about what culture you come from. You see things in a very different social order.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-09-2013, 08:12 AM
how about some equations............
(ref>MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN)
But look at the man. He is something more. He is X and Y. That means, he is essentially an ‘X ’plus something extra. What do I mean by that! Man is already a woman that is ‘X’, plus something extra. Does that mean first step towards manhood is womanhood? Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.
28-09-2013, 08:30 AM
The OP reads like a book blurb.

Was the follow-up in post #7 a direct quote from the book?

If so, in which language was it originally written?

28-09-2013, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 08:22 AM by Bucky Ball.)
No. A woman is an XX, Not an X. There is NOTHING "extra" about anything. There is NO human without 46 chromosomes.
This person is cooking up false definitions, to sell an idiot book.
There is no woman alive who "is an X". The diploid state is not "something extra". It's ESSENTIAL. There is no "haploid" human.
The premise is false. It's scientific bullshit.
Period.

Along a Bell distribution, sexual characteristics are observed and everyone in the medical field is well aware that Genetic Clinics are booked solid, every day of the week, dealing with various genetic EXPRESSIONS. But trying to say that the VAST majority of males and females are not absolutely identifiably different by the presence of x and y chromosomes is preposterous. Embryology is a well established sub-specialty.

When fertilization occurs, for the vast majority, sex is absolutely determined when gametes join. Females have no Y chromosomes. If the zygote has two X chromosomes, it's a girl, XY is a boy. The sex is "determined" absolutely from the process of fertilization. The "expression" of the genes doesn't happen for a while, (it begins at about 5-6 weeks), but being sexually undifferentiated, embryologically, in no way means the zygote possesses the possibility of becoming the sex (which determined genetically) for which is not coded. The SRY region on the Y chromosome, (sex determining region), codes for TDF, (testis-determining factor) which begins to interact with other chromosomes including a gene on X for androgen receptors. The mullerian-inhibiting factor (MIF) causes atrophy of the paramesonephric duct on ONE side, and males retain the vestiges of the paramesonephric duct (like a tiny vestigial uterus and tubes) in the region of the prostatic urethra. The physical process is determined absolutely by genetics.

BTW, in general surgeons are exposed, relatively, to a very small amount of Embryology, and Endocrinology in their training. They get some in Anatomy and Physiology. No doubt they all see many variations over their careers. It does not mean they are experts in Genetics, OR Prenatal Endocrinology, (or even just Endocrinology). Unless this surgeon has specific training in those fields, he's an amateur, and has no more authority to speak on the subject than any other lay person on the street.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2013, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 09:36 AM by absols.)
(28-09-2013 08:12 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  how about some equations............
(ref>MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN)
But look at the man. He is something more. He is X and Y. That means, he is essentially an ‘X ’plus something extra. What do I mean by that! Man is already a woman that is ‘X’, plus something extra. Does that mean first step towards manhood is womanhood? Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.

you are a liar a cheater an hypocrit a fake conscious an evil present being

anything is by being hundredpercent, so absolute so life so superiority as being same more, same plus freedom present

xx or double x is the confirmation of that

wat is just one so x is nothing to talk about

wat is x and y is shit

so all what is meant being fucking evil reverse business

like a gene that is meant to kill x

and everyone heard about a criminal gene identification

y is always meant as an opposition power to x especially

as if when u isolate smthg like one x u can hit it down till u got all to b

like shit like u coming to step on with the most cheap ways

fuck u

truth is not what i say, what i say has a value from revealing the shit u r in ur words

but truth is truth shitty, exclusive present everything source exclusive reason of everywhere that any know even u and any poor man and woman recognize easily in mind

women are known living older then men, bc healthier more evolved bodies
that is why they prove themselves by giving life to an embryon

while man is nothing that could ever b useful to anything present

and how far u prove the evil u r here, in taking moustaches of old ladies as the proof of man superiority in genes

when the fact is clear even in talking shit like u, old is shit body ready to b thrown away as never being anything, so that is why it get to show in face and skin becoming ugly deformin what that body was ever looking like, n some few hair on chin or face is not a real bear or moustach while nothing to that

woman is after man, even in truth of male and female as i explained, being is from objective free realisation first, as recognizing objective being present is proving being more present as the real present one

but also in truth,

in way uppest space, first there is a free superiority that revealed the truth as an object it realized by its own free being superior, in concept completely realized

then a free true right, appeard to recognize a value to it for being right

there where the free dimension of being became real, stating clearly that truth is not by realizing anything as it is the fact source of all and any realisations and means, truth is infinite superiority existence, so the concept realized was just meaning freedom of truth, of course i cant say but surely relatively it is right, as a reply to truth free existence, there was a trial of freedom true present right
but after that freedom in absolute terms could b real, which explain how liars are possible
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post