Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake
(28-09-2013 08:12 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.

Well, that's a rather bizarre conflation of logical and arithmetic operators. Particularly since "+" means "or" in logic not "and". But even if I allow it, what if Y is negative or 0?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-09-2013, 01:04 PM
By mathematics, simply, huh ? Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Dividing humanity in two genders is wrong by default, that overlooks the intersex people, yeah, they're the minority, doesn't mean they're not there. The man/woman binary overlooks facts.

And man as an extension of woman... that's just silly

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
28-09-2013, 03:02 PM
(28-09-2013 08:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is NOTHING "extra" about anything.

I beg to differ. Men have all that highly vulnerable stuff dangling between their legs. No way would I want that.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-09-2013, 03:13 PM
(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 08:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is NOTHING "extra" about anything.

I beg to differ. Men have all that highly vulnerable stuff dangling between their legs. No way would I want that.

Girly's got the testosterone levels of the biggest bull in the ring here, and Dom ain't got much chance targeting Girly's little tiny raisinettes. Big Grin

28-09-2013, 03:31 PM
la petite mort, that french expression is meaning men sexuality, dying for women

by itself prove that women are more evolved

and that thing extra is nothing but to point where it collapse will b, the direction of its death, north, higher

so after all those evidence, wat to do with wat wanted to believe so to prove the opposite loud??? how would u keep it alive
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
29-09-2013, 06:49 AM
(28-09-2013 08:54 AM)absols Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 08:12 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  how about some equations............
(ref>MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN)
But look at the man. He is something more. He is X and Y. That means, he is essentially an ‘X ’plus something extra. What do I mean by that! Man is already a woman that is ‘X’, plus something extra. Does that mean first step towards manhood is womanhood? Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.

you are a liar a cheater an hypocrit a fake conscious an evil present being

anything is by being hundredpercent, so absolute so life so superiority as being same more, same plus freedom present

xx or double x is the confirmation of that

wat is just one so x is nothing to talk about

wat is x and y is shit

so all what is meant being fucking evil reverse business

like a gene that is meant to kill x

and everyone heard about a criminal gene identification

y is always meant as an opposition power to x especially

as if when u isolate smthg like one x u can hit it down till u got all to b

like shit like u coming to step on with the most cheap ways

fuck u

truth is not what i say, what i say has a value from revealing the shit u r in ur words

but truth is truth shitty, exclusive present everything source exclusive reason of everywhere that any know even u and any poor man and woman recognize easily in mind

women are known living older then men, bc healthier more evolved bodies
that is why they prove themselves by giving life to an embryon

while man is nothing that could ever b useful to anything present

and how far u prove the evil u r here, in taking moustaches of old ladies as the proof of man superiority in genes

when the fact is clear even in talking shit like u, old is shit body ready to b thrown away as never being anything, so that is why it get to show in face and skin becoming ugly deformin what that body was ever looking like, n some few hair on chin or face is not a real bear or moustach while nothing to that

woman is after man, even in truth of male and female as i explained, being is from objective free realisation first, as recognizing objective being present is proving being more present as the real present one

but also in truth,

in way uppest space, first there is a free superiority that revealed the truth as an object it realized by its own free being superior, in concept completely realized

then a free true right, appeard to recognize a value to it for being right

there where the free dimension of being became real, stating clearly that truth is not by realizing anything as it is the fact source of all and any realisations and means, truth is infinite superiority existence, so the concept realized was just meaning freedom of truth, of course i cant say but surely relatively it is right, as a reply to truth free existence, there was a trial of freedom true present right
but after that freedom in absolute terms could b real, which explain how liars are possible
If its all wrong what are you so much angry about...........
29-09-2013, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 09:21 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-09-2013 06:49 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 08:54 AM)absols Wrote:  you are a liar a cheater an hypocrit a fake conscious an evil present being

anything is by being hundredpercent, so absolute so life so superiority as being same more, same plus freedom present

xx or double x is the confirmation of that

wat is just one so x is nothing to talk about

wat is x and y is shit

so all what is meant being fucking evil reverse business

like a gene that is meant to kill x

and everyone heard about a criminal gene identification

y is always meant as an opposition power to x especially

as if when u isolate smthg like one x u can hit it down till u got all to b

like shit like u coming to step on with the most cheap ways

fuck u

truth is not what i say, what i say has a value from revealing the shit u r in ur words

but truth is truth shitty, exclusive present everything source exclusive reason of everywhere that any know even u and any poor man and woman recognize easily in mind

women are known living older then men, bc healthier more evolved bodies
that is why they prove themselves by giving life to an embryon

while man is nothing that could ever b useful to anything present

and how far u prove the evil u r here, in taking moustaches of old ladies as the proof of man superiority in genes

when the fact is clear even in talking shit like u, old is shit body ready to b thrown away as never being anything, so that is why it get to show in face and skin becoming ugly deformin what that body was ever looking like, n some few hair on chin or face is not a real bear or moustach while nothing to that

woman is after man, even in truth of male and female as i explained, being is from objective free realisation first, as recognizing objective being present is proving being more present as the real present one

but also in truth,

in way uppest space, first there is a free superiority that revealed the truth as an object it realized by its own free being superior, in concept completely realized

then a free true right, appeard to recognize a value to it for being right

there where the free dimension of being became real, stating clearly that truth is not by realizing anything as it is the fact source of all and any realisations and means, truth is infinite superiority existence, so the concept realized was just meaning freedom of truth, of course i cant say but surely relatively it is right, as a reply to truth free existence, there was a trial of freedom true present right
but after that freedom in absolute terms could b real, which explain how liars are possible
If its all wrong what are you so much angry about...........

surgeongirl,
absols is either a bot, or has a mental illness/serious issues of some sort..just put it on ignore. It's been banned from other sites. Use your ignore utility if you find it's posts annoying.

The question, framed as a psych question, (not physical one) is a good one.
Human Sexual behavior ranges over a VAST range of behaviors, and as such he may have a point. Always wanted to take that class, never had time.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
29-09-2013, 08:42 AM
(28-09-2013 03:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  I beg to differ. Men have all that highly vulnerable stuff dangling between their legs. No way would I want that.

Girly's got the testosterone levels of the biggest bull in the ring here, and Dom ain't got much chance targeting Girly's little tiny raisinettes. Big Grin

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Brute force is not the only way to succeed in such things. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-09-2013, 08:49 AM
(29-09-2013 08:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 03:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly's got the testosterone levels of the biggest bull in the ring here, and Dom ain't got much chance targeting Girly's little tiny raisinettes. Big Grin

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Brute force is not the only way to succeed in such things. Big Grin

Blink ... Blink ... [Image: Cowering.gif]