Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake
(29-09-2013 06:49 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  If its all wrong what are you so much angry about...........

what could b the reason of angry other then wrong

while im not angry when i can prove u wrong easily by right points i realize in words that prove the definitive fact, at least to me

angry is about evil that no truth can reach to say the shit especially if the shit is over right head

and all is not wrong, all is evil shitty, that is why right people exist in deep shit out of it, when it is u that must b down when obviously u live by suiting urself with fake matters to not assume urself
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 09:58 AM
(29-09-2013 09:31 AM)absols Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 06:49 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  If its all wrong what are you so much angry about...........

what could b the reason of angry other then wrong

while im not angry when i can prove u wrong easily by right points i realize in words that prove the definitive fact, at least to me

angry is about evil that no truth can reach to say the shit especially if the shit is over right head

and all is not wrong, all is evil shitty, that is why right people exist in deep shit out of it, when it is u that must b down when obviously u live by suiting urself with fake matters to not assume urself

You can't prove a damn thing if no one can understand one word you say.
Go away.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-09-2013, 10:50 AM
oohh so u think proving anything when others understand ur words??? or as if u post to prove smthg.. go away urself piece of shit dirty means

anyone words is to himself beliefs of being free from knowing reality, so proving is to onself being freedom

by definition noone can prove anything to others, when self existence by its fact is a contradiction of others presence, anyone is always only what everyone and anyone is never

that is how there is objective facts called truth that noone would ever prove nor say but according to himself

such vile opportunist, that mean to use words to brag about things knowledge and never for urself true individual expressions
go to hell urself
29-09-2013, 11:35 PM
I just came here for the word salad.
Quote:look at the word, wo man, adding to man, the wo, which i translate values of nothing as definitive positive living, double positive v v, in o so nothing but free present
Among other things, you're forgetting that there are languages other than english which do not conform to this.

Dom Wrote:I beg to differ. Men have all that highly vulnerable stuff dangling between their legs. No way would I want that.
I agree with this.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
29-09-2013, 11:43 PM
So an intersex claim.

I thought this was going to be a fun thread about there being more than two genders. Oh well.
30-09-2013, 02:59 AM
(29-09-2013 11:35 PM)amyb Wrote:  Among other things, you're forgetting that there are languages other than english which do not conform to this.

how do u know that others languages dont confirm the point, bring it to here if u know another language well, prove the opposite mean
it is incredible how u cant mean but what u want, careless about any other mean and facts, it is not easy as u think to reject what others say, u must say better shitty
it is obvious that everything is through better there

fuck u

how a woman love to mean men superiority on her for sake of puting all others women down since all u care about is urself, is everything about u and only
03-10-2013, 09:45 AM
How about some clues from animal kingdom............
"Some species, such as some snails, practice sex change: adults start out male, then become female (See also sex reversal). In tropical clown fish, the dominant individual in a group becomes female while the other ones are male, and bluehead wrasses (Thalassoma bifasciatum) are the reverse. In the marine worm (Bonellia viridis), larvae become males if they make physical contact with a female, and females if they end up on the bare sea floor. This is triggered by the presence of a chemical produced by the females, bonellin. Some species, however, have no sex-determination system. Hermaphrodites include the common earthworm and certain species of snails. A few species of fish, reptiles, and insects reproduce by parthenogenesis and are female altogether. There are some reptiles, such as the boa constrictor and komodo dragon that can reproduce sexually and asexually, depending if a mate is available"
If nature has left some clues in animal kingdom, its our duty as intellectually superiors to unveil it(ref-MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN)
03-10-2013, 10:45 AM
(03-10-2013 09:45 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  How about some clues from animal kingdom............
"Some species, such as some snails, practice sex change: adults start out male, then become female (See also sex reversal). In tropical clown fish, the dominant individual in a group becomes female while the other ones are male, and bluehead wrasses (Thalassoma bifasciatum) are the reverse. In the marine worm (Bonellia viridis), larvae become males if they make physical contact with a female, and females if they end up on the bare sea floor. This is triggered by the presence of a chemical produced by the females, bonellin. Some species, however, have no sex-determination system. Hermaphrodites include the common earthworm and certain species of snails. A few species of fish, reptiles, and insects reproduce by parthenogenesis and are female altogether. There are some reptiles, such as the boa constrictor and komodo dragon that can reproduce sexually and asexually, depending if a mate is available"
If nature has left some clues in animal kingdom, its our duty as intellectually superiors to unveil it(ref-MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN)

Biologists and Embryologists know how sex is determined in the great apes, including the genus Homo. How it is determined in other species doesn't "provide clues" or provide any reason to think there is anything about the way Evolution determined the way it works in other species, should inform our understanding of the process in humans.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-10-2013, 10:55 AM
"duty as intellectually superiors" lol

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
03-10-2013, 04:03 PM
I was just on an asexuality board, and the same OP posted the same thread. I googled and this person posts it everywhere. Maybe they are hired to promote the book or something:
https://www.google.com/search?q=surgeong...=firefox-a

Also, OP claims the following:
"At my workplace i distribute the xerox copy of one paragraph from MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN ." [Thank bog I do not work with this person.]

So it may be the person is just obsessed with the idea than man is a "mathematical" extension of woman. I was sort of confused when I was on a totally different forum and saw the same person posting the same shit with a different topic title though, because what are the chances?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user