Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Gender division in two opposites is grave mistake
(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 08:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is NOTHING "extra" about anything.

I beg to differ. Men have all that highly vulnerable stuff dangling between their legs. No way would I want that.
may be its already there.....
External genitalia - labia fuse to scrotum and the clitoris extends to become a penis. The ovaries and testicles are basically same. But one is exposed to certain temperature for a particular period to grow into ovaries. Whereas testicles are cooled within time to maintain their integrity. To put it into scientific language, all humans are females to start with. Some develop further to become male.(ref- man is the extension of woman)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 07:06 AM
(08-10-2013 05:06 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  I beg to differ. Men have all that highly vulnerable stuff dangling between their legs. No way would I want that.
External genitalia - labia fuse to scrotum and the clitoris extends to become a penis. The ovaries and testicles are basically same. But one is exposed to certain temperature for a particular period to grow into ovaries. Whereas testicles are cooled within time to maintain their integrity. To put it into scientific language, all humans are females to start with. Some develop further to become male.(ref- man is the extension of woman)

So, woman is an undeveloped man, then. I see. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2013, 09:50 PM
(08-10-2013 07:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 05:06 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  may be its already there.....

So, woman is an undeveloped man, then. I see. Drinking Beverage
that could be concluded but whats lacking is suppression loci, Hence man is expressed more hence man is more developed version of same content
14-10-2013, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 11:14 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-10-2013 05:06 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  I beg to differ. Men have all that highly vulnerable stuff dangling between their legs. No way would I want that.

Unfortunately, that's scientific bullshit. I already explained the embryology.
Learn about relative circulating hormone levels, DNA, and chromosomes, before you spout any more junk.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-10-2013, 11:47 PM
there is an article in nature its headings is ... one tissue different fate, It tells about how one primordial organ changes into testis or ovariers
27-10-2013, 04:35 AM
(14-10-2013 09:50 PM)surgeongirl Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 07:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  So, woman is an undeveloped man, then. I see. Drinking Beverage
that could be concluded but whats lacking is suppression loci, Hence man is expressed more hence man is more developed version of same content

I was mocking your argument.

The idea that either is the basis and the other an extension is ludicrous; making fetal development a political statement is pretty desperate.

02-11-2013, 07:29 AM
I n spite all this posts I enjoy our differences
08-11-2013, 10:56 AM
girly man ..........what does it mean at subconscious level?
14-11-2013, 11:58 AM
in heaven or hell
14-11-2013, 12:21 PM
(14-11-2013 11:58 AM)surgeongirl Wrote:  in heaven or hell

What? Consider