Genderless Marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Genderless Marriage
Shall we continue to gay troll this shamefully hetero thread? I propose upside down gay dogs or gay cheese train...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
24-04-2014, 02:10 PM
(24-04-2014 02:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Shall we continue to gay troll this shamefully hetero thread? I propose upside down gay dogs or gay cheese train...

That's the only reason I joined this thread. Biggotbitch isn't gonna change her mind about anything, so we might as well mock her mercilessly with gay trolling.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-04-2014, 02:14 PM
[Image: 965505_10201398739149744_814864204_o.jpg]

Let's eat some gay snacks at the gay reception of the gay wedding when moron dog and black hand get gay married Yes

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
24-04-2014, 02:14 PM
(24-04-2014 02:10 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 02:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Shall we continue to gay troll this shamefully hetero thread? I propose upside down gay dogs or gay cheese train...

That's the only reason I joined this thread. Biggotbitch isn't gonna change her mind about anything, so we might as well mock her mercilessly with gay trolling.

[Image: Man_Flag_gay_travel.jpg]

Let the Gay Trolling commence!

We must be sure that when holding a Gay Wedding to have the shoes match the clothes. There is nothing so hetro has having the shoes not match the clothes.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
24-04-2014, 02:15 PM
(24-04-2014 02:14 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  [Image: 965505_10201398739149744_814864204_o.jpg]

Let's eat some gay snacks at the gay reception of the gay wedding when moron dog and black hand get gay married Yes

That gay spread looks FAAAAABULOUS!

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Also gay bacon...GAY BACON!

[Image: gay-food_o_344453.webp]

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
(24-04-2014 02:14 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 02:10 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  That's the only reason I joined this thread. Biggotbitch isn't gonna change her mind about anything, so we might as well mock her mercilessly with gay trolling.

[Image: Man_Flag_gay_travel.jpg]

Let the Gay Trolling commence!

We must be sure that when holding a Gay Wedding to have the shoes match the clothes. There is nothing so hetro has having the shoes not match the clothes.

[Image: rainbow_trollface_by_pinkpoogle-d4tlvv6.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
(24-04-2014 02:16 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Also gay bacon...GAY BACON!

[Image: gay-food_o_344453.webp]

I bet it's extra salty...

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-04-2014, 02:18 PM
[Image: the-gay-book.jpg]

I so want this now...just think of all the gay cooking I can do in my gay kitchen.

[+] 3 users Like Blackhand293's post
24-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Rainbow RE: Genderless Marriage
We'll have a gay dj so we can gay dance to the gay music on the gay dance floor
[Image: 074RainbowDJ_590.jpg]