Genderless Marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Genderless Marriage
(24-04-2014 08:05 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 08:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  All you need is a MTARX and that final kill cam. HEADSHOT!!!!!!

[Image: CoD-Ghosts-MTAR-X.png]

Do it!!

It is done.Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 08:11 PM
You idiots need to stop stereotyping. My two best friends (are gay) and one is a QB for a Big Ten football team, (a neighbor), and I introduced him to his partner, (who is a right -winger) for another Big Ten hockey team. If you actually think gays are like what Hollywood portrays, you need to get out more.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2014, 08:14 PM
(24-04-2014 08:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You idiots need to stop stereotyping. My two best friends (are gay) and one is a QB for a Big Ten football team, (a neighbor), and I introduced him to his partner, (who is a right -winger) for another Big Ten hockey team. If you actually think gays are like what Hollywood portrays, you need to get out more.

I usually see them as big muscled dudes, that are so many that only manlyness can please them. Now back to killing this thread.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-04-2014, 08:16 PM
(24-04-2014 08:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You idiots need to stop stereotyping. My two best friends (are gay) and one is a QB for a Big Ten football team, (a neighbor), and I introduced him to his partner, (who is a right -winger) for another Big Ten hockey team. If you actually think gays are like what Hollywood portrays, you need to get out more.

Hmmm for someone calling people idiots you sure do seem to have a hard time picking up on sarcasm lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-04-2014, 08:18 PM
(24-04-2014 08:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Hmmm for someone calling people idiots you sure do seem to have a hard time picking up on sarcasm lol

I have a sister who is a lesbian, she happens to be pretty effing awesome and non stereotypical lesbian.

You realize that we were just being stupid because we wanted to derail the thread right????

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-04-2014, 08:21 PM
(24-04-2014 08:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 08:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hmmm for someone calling people idiots you sure do seem to have a hard time picking up on sarcasm lol

I have a sister who is a lesbian, she happens to be pretty effing awesome and non stereotypical lesbian.

You realize that we were just being stupid because we wanted to derail the thread right????

FUCK SEX!! LETS TALK ABOUT FUCKING SEALS!!

[Image: hooded-seal.jpg]

24-04-2014, 08:23 PM
(24-04-2014 08:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 08:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I have a sister who is a lesbian, she happens to be pretty effing awesome and non stereotypical lesbian.

FUCK SEX!! LETS TALK ABOUT FUCKING SEALS!!

Who was talking about sex???
Fucking seals is gross and no one should do it.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
24-04-2014, 08:24 PM
(24-04-2014 08:23 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 08:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  FUCK SEX!! LETS TALK ABOUT FUCKING SEALS!!

Who was talking about sex???

NOT FUCKING SEALS MY FRIEND!!! TALKING ABOUT THEM!!!!Thumbsup (Also I thought we were you know most marriages = mating)

24-04-2014, 08:26 PM
(24-04-2014 08:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 08:23 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Who was talking about sex???

NOT FUCKING SEALS MY FRIEND!!! TAKING ABOUT THEM!!!!Thumbsup (Also I thought we were you know most marriages = mating)

Oh crap. Well we were talking about gay marriage and Becca knows that gay marriage means married people will stop having sex with each other. Because cheese.

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
24-04-2014, 08:38 PM
(24-04-2014 08:26 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 08:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  NOT FUCKING SEALS MY FRIEND!!! TAKING ABOUT THEM!!!!Thumbsup (Also I thought we were you know most marriages = mating)

Oh crap. Well we were talking about gay marriage and Becca knows that gay marriage means married people will stop having sex with each other. Because cheese.

^ Religious logic.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post