Genderless Marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Genderless Marriage
Ok ok... we've had our fun... let's not bring cheese into this fiasco of a thread. Dodgy

Cheese is the one true god.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
24-04-2014, 08:55 PM
(24-04-2014 08:54 PM)kim Wrote:  Ok ok... we've had our fun... let's not bring cheese into this fiasco of a thread. Dodgy

Godzilla is the one true god.

Fixed it.Tongue

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-04-2014, 08:56 PM
(24-04-2014 08:54 PM)kim Wrote:  Ok ok... we've had our fun... let's not bring cheese into this fiasco of a thread. Dodgy

Cheese is the one true god.

I iz sorry. I shall never again forsake zeh name of Cheese Bowing

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
25-04-2014, 12:13 AM
(24-04-2014 08:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You idiots need to stop stereotyping. My two best friends (are gay) and one is a QB for a Big Ten football team, (a neighbor), and I introduced him to his partner, (who is a right -winger) for another Big Ten hockey team. If you actually think gays are like what Hollywood portrays, you need to get out more.

I met some dude the other day down at the pub who was the biggest and meanest ol' ex-rugby player I'd ever seen in my life, sitting next to the second biggest, second meanest ol' ex-rugby player I'd ever seen, and they were going on about how delighted they were it was their 3 year anniversary Smile They were Americans who got married in the UK.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-04-2014, 05:06 AM
(24-04-2014 08:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You idiots need to stop stereotyping. My two best friends (are gay) and one is a QB for a Big Ten football team, (a neighbor), and I introduced him to his partner, (who is a right -winger) for another Big Ten hockey team. If you actually think gays are like what Hollywood portrays, you need to get out more.

Bucky I was being facetious troll to point out that calling it gay marriage as a way to make it lesser, was a strawman oft employed by bigots.

I have met stereotypical gays, hell I even act the part sometimes. But I know not all gay men or woman are that way.

I certainly am not. Often people are surprised to learn I am gay because I don't fit the stereotypes.

Would you rather I waded in all bluster and fire, and dignify a bigot by falling to there level?

Id much rather point out the idiocy of the argument by using humour and spare myself from feeling angry over a stupid Internet argument.

So dude chill.

Here's the thing, were any of this true, Christian apologetics would not exist. One does not have to bend in multiple ways to defend electricity or aerodynamics. - Banjo

god's love is unconditional on the condition you do every thing he says. - Betty Bowers
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Blackhand293's post
25-04-2014, 09:13 AM
(25-04-2014 05:06 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I certainly am not. Often people are surprised to learn I am gay because I don't fit the stereotypes.

Would you rather I waded in all bluster and fire, and dignify a bigot by falling to there level?

Id much rather point out the idiocy of the argument by using humour and spare myself from feeling angry over a stupid Internet argument.

So dude chill.

If this is the case you will be me wingman.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
28-04-2014, 11:38 PM
(24-04-2014 08:23 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 08:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  FUCK SEX!! LETS TALK ABOUT FUCKING SEALS!!

[Image: hooded-seal.jpg]
Who was talking about sex???
Fucking seals is gross and no one should do it.

Iam sorry i didn't check the date of this thread before i posted Facepalm

Blessed are those who worship Talos's rule,and follow the teachings of his prophet Heimskir,peace be apon him.
29-04-2014, 12:57 AM
(28-04-2014 11:38 PM)Mothonis Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 08:23 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Who was talking about sex???
Fucking seals is gross and no one should do it.

Iam sorry i didn't check the date of this thread before i posted Facepalm

Let it die dude.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne