Genderless Marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Genderless Marriage
(23-07-2015 12:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 10:56 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Holy shit, I can't believe people really think this.

Tell you what dude, find me a tree that can consent legally and sign a marriage contract, and I'll call off my current engagement and marry that tree.

Oh, and if you really thought that "marry a tree" argument was a real argument, please heed my advice to have a literate friend write sticky-notes and post them up around the house to remind you to breathe, because you may not have the mental horsepower to remember to do it yourself.

Holy shit.

Calm thy mammaries, brother Rocket, he was a mere drive-by.

A drive by tree?

[Image: usca9950.jpeg]
This tree may of not married a person but it sure gets a lot of traffic.

It's amusing I've been watching the daily show streaming old episodes this month in order and seeing the succession of gay marriage becoming legal in states rising and the politicians/right wing speakers coming onto the show thinking it won't spread or grow across the country at all.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-07-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Genderless Marriage
Looks like the driver of the truck found the right-sized knothole! Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post