Gene Therapy is coming soon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Gene Therapy is coming soon
(31-05-2015 10:46 AM)kim Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 10:34 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Telomere lengthening frightens me a bit since it inhibits cellular apoptosis which only encourages any pre-cancerous cells already present. That said, there are already products available for telomerase activation like TA-65.

And there are already boosters like Co Q10 & straight Ubiquinol <-- that shit is the bomb. Yes

CoQ10 don't scare me like TA65. It's more like mitochondrial food than an epigenetic manipulator. I take it because I'm also on a statin which reduces the amount of CoQ10 in the cells by up to 40%. Kurzweil's top 3 anti-ageing supplements are CoQ10, phosphatidylcholine (which I get cheap by taking lecithin) and Vitamin D (which has a U-shape therapeutic curve so it's important that I get tested for it regularly so as to not end up on either the low side or the high side of the curve).

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2015, 11:06 AM
(31-05-2015 10:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Is there any way of helping dumbfucks to die younger?

Give them a smartphone and let them text while driving.

#sigh
01-06-2015, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 03:38 AM by DeepThought.)
(31-05-2015 11:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 10:46 AM)kim Wrote:  And there are already boosters like Co Q10 & straight Ubiquinol <-- that shit is the bomb. Yes

CoQ10 don't scare me like TA65. It's more like mitochondrial food than an epigenetic manipulator. I take it because I'm also on a statin which reduces the amount of CoQ10 in the cells by up to 40%. Kurzweil's top 3 anti-ageing supplements are CoQ10, phosphatidylcholine (which I get cheap by taking lecithin) and Vitamin D (which has a U-shape therapeutic curve so it's important that I get tested for it regularly so as to not end up on either the low side or the high side of the curve).
Cancer is ultimately caused by aging for the most part. It's an aging immune system.

Cancer cells have been found in in all people starting from when we are children. For the vast majority of cancer cases somewhere down the line something goes wrong with our bodies ability to control it.

There are some people living right now with genes that make them almost immune to many forms of cancer.

I would like a copy of those genes added to my cells chromosome 19. It's being worked on right now and I hope it becomes available before I need it.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post