Gene Wilder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Gene Wilder
(29-08-2016 01:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I dunno cause the story reports he died earlier this month but as of Yesterday he was confirmed alive. I think this might be that hoax being recycled. I hope that is the case.

Mel Brooks Tweeted about it.

Gene Wilder-One of the truly great talents of our time. He blessed every film we did with his magic & he blessed me with his friendship.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-08-2016, 01:57 PM
[Image: oh-really-please-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
29-08-2016, 01:58 PM
(29-08-2016 01:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-08-2016 01:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I dunno cause the story reports he died earlier this month but as of Yesterday he was confirmed alive. I think this might be that hoax being recycled. I hope that is the case.

Mel Brooks Tweeted about it.

Gene Wilder-One of the truly great talents of our time. He blessed every film we did with his magic & he blessed me with his friendship.

Well if it is true (btw I fucking hate "parody" sites that don't do parody just lie) then that is a real loss man was a wonderful actor and a good director. Plus he did a lot of good with Cancer fundraising.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Funny, funny guy. Thanks for the laughs, Gene.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
29-08-2016, 02:09 PM
(29-08-2016 01:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2016 01:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Mel Brooks Tweeted about it.

Well if it is true (btw I fucking hate "parody" sites that don't do parody just lie) then that is a real loss man was a wonderful actor and a good director. Plus he did a lot of good with Cancer fundraising.

I know, I hate that shit too.

Everyone seems to be reporting it now. Sad

The article in Variety, I posted the link to said he died Monday. It really doesn't specify today or last Monday.

29-08-2016, 02:18 PM
(29-08-2016 02:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-08-2016 01:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well if it is true (btw I fucking hate "parody" sites that don't do parody just lie) then that is a real loss man was a wonderful actor and a good director. Plus he did a lot of good with Cancer fundraising.

I know, I hate that shit too.

The article in Variety, I posted the link to said he died Monday. It really doesn't specify today or last Monday.

Ok it has been confirmed by family that this is not a hoax. About a year or so ago a site did a brilliant piece of parody about Betty White Dying Peacefully in her home. that is parody not just Lawlz this famous person is dead.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-08-2016, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2016 02:30 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(29-08-2016 02:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2016 02:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I know, I hate that shit too.

Ok it has been confirmed by family that this is not a hoax. About a year or so ago a site did a brilliant piece of parody about Betty White Dying Peacefully in her home. that is parody not just Lawlz this famous person is dead.

Was that when she dyed her hair?

Edited...yep it was.

29-08-2016, 02:23 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrit...li=BBnb7Kz

MSN has an article from the AP.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Blazing Saddles!
Stir Crazy!
Young Frankenstein!

Comedy Trinity: Complete Drinking Beverage

If I didn't know better I'd say those were inspired by Comus, Momus, and Thaleia, themselves! Tongue

Gene was the man! Bowing

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-08-2016, 02:29 PM
I loved him in The Producers with Zero Mostel. What a goofy movie and Gene was such fun to watch. I can't find the clip from the movie in which Gene totally falls apart and becomes neurotic . But this scene if funny too.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post