Gentlemen and Whores.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2014, 03:47 AM
RE: Gentlemen and Whores.
(15-11-2014 05:15 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 04:43 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Simple question for you Woof: If we criminalized and stigmatized the profession of Architecture tomorrow would the lives of Architects be bettered or worsened?

Nowhere did I claim that workers in the sex industry should be stigmatized or criminalized in order to worsen their legal status in some parts of the world.

So you completely failed to grasp what I was trying to illustrate to you with that question. Awesome, great start. I didn't ask you if you felt sex workers should be stigmatized or criminalized, in fact if you actually read the damn question you quoted you will see sex workers brought up a grand total of zero fucking times. In fact not one single person said, or even vaguely sorta-kinda maybe implied you did make that claim. I can't tell if it's a reading comprehension thing or an actual attempt at a distraction.

I asked you if we were to criminalize and stigmatize a group of people, in this example Architects, would that make their lives better or worse. A very simple to answer question, so simple it could be answered correctly with literally a single godsdamn word Woof. A simple question that you have now refused to answer 4 fucking times. You are actively avoiding giving a fucking answer and I am done giving you opportunities to do so. If you can't muster up enough common decency and respect to answer entirely relevant and simple questions put to you in your own damn thread then I'm taking my damn gloves off and I'll dismantle your fucking stupid dross tomorrow.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Forget it, you and your cohorts want to distort my writings to apply your own ideologies.
This could have been a good thread, if people had looked at the issue in an open manner which addressed all of the considerations, not simply thier preferences.

I have closed this thread and no further comments will be made.
17-11-2014, 08:30 AM
(16-11-2014 03:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Forget it, you and your cohorts want to distort my writings to apply your own ideologies.
This could have been a good thread, if people had looked at the issue in an open manner which addressed all of the considerations, not simply thier preferences.

I have closed this thread and no further comments will be made.

Does not appear closed (?)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-11-2014, 10:34 AM
(16-11-2014 03:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Forget it, you and your cohorts want to distort my writings to apply your own ideologies.
Go fuck yourself you pretentious, whining, uninformed asshole, no one here is "distorting your writings". You made a whole bunch of claims about prostitution in the real world that were demonstrably false...and then you repeated the same unchanged claims multiple times. When you got called on it you tried to evade the points by claiming you're not a sociologist or interested in statistics like a cowardly little bitch.
You don't get to dismiss entire fields of inquiry because they inconveniently prove your dumb fucking uninformed claims wrong, and THEN bitch that people can't look past their own preferences.
I didn't distort shit and I did not push an ideology you lying son of a bitch, I shared my experiences (which were more than " I read something once")and corrected you when you were wrong, which just happened to be every time you made words come out of your dick holster.

You however did fucking straw man and intentionally distort what I was saying on multiple occasions. I will happily provide examples if needed. Happily.

(16-11-2014 03:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  This could have been a good thread
This could have been a perfectly amiable conversation, and in fact it started out that way and I would have been happy to continue on that path, if you had the intellectual and moral character needed to answer a simple fucking question in an honest manner. Instead you avoided answering it at every fucking turn, you coward, to the point I had to answer it for you just to illustrate a point. Then you strawmaned it and tried to play the victim card, like an asshole. You knew there was no "out" for you and your opinion so instead of admit you were wrong you just refused to address the point at all. I should not have to ask you 5+ fucking times to answer a question with a one word answer.
When you force a conversation to feel like herding godsdamn cats and you do it on purpose to avoid confronting an argument you can't address then it's YOU, asshole, who ruins the conversation and the thread.

(16-11-2014 03:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  if people had looked at the issue in an open manner which addressed all of the considerations, not simply their preferences.

Says the guy who repeated the same incorrect claims after they were demonstrated to be wrong using just information from his own country.
Says the guy that out of hand dismissed sociological and statistical analyses because he's "a philosopher".
Says the guy who refused, five fucking times, to answer a question that dismantles his own personal ideological preferences.
Says the guy who addressed almost close to ZERO points raised against his position in an honest and non-strawmanish kinda way.

When you repeat multiple times the same claim that has been DEMONSTRATED TO BE FUCKING WRONG you do not get to bitch about other people's alleged inability to look past their own preferences. You are the one repeating claims you know to be false, not us.

(16-11-2014 03:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I have closed this thread and no further comments will be made.
Good, now if you could take that stance and spread it to the rest of the fucking forum we would all be the better for it, you bigoted old piss pot.
Oh and finally you don't get to bitch about anything on this forum and be taken seriously, you know why Woof?
(18-08-2014 05:56 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  If I ever return here again, I am too stupid to live, and deserve what ever I get!
Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
17-11-2014, 10:43 AM
(17-11-2014 10:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
Go fuck yourself you pretentious, whining, uninformed asshole, no one here is "distorting your writings". You made a whole bunch of claims about prostitution in the real world that were demonstrably false...and then you repeated the same unchanged claims multiple times. When you got called on it you tried to evade the points by claiming you're not a sociologist or interested in statistics like a cowardly little bitch.
You don't get to dismiss entire fields of inquiry because they inconveniently prove your dumb fucking uninformed claims wrong, and THEN bitch that people can't look past their own preferences.
I didn't distort shit and I did not push an ideology you lying son of a bitch, I shared my experiences (which were more than " I read something once")and corrected you when you were wrong, which just happened to be every time you made words come out of your dick holster.

You however did fucking straw man and intentionally distort what I was saying on multiple occasions. I will happily provide examples if needed. Happily.

This could have been a perfectly amiable conversation, and in fact it started out that way and I would have been happy to continue on that path, if you had the intellectual and moral character needed to answer a simple fucking question in an honest manner. Instead you avoided answering it at every fucking turn, you coward, to the point I had to answer it for you just to illustrate a point. Then you strawmaned it and tried to play the victim card, like an asshole. You knew there was no "out" for you and your opinion so instead of admit you were wrong you just refused to address the point at all. I should not have to ask you 5+ fucking times to answer a question with a one word answer.
When you force a conversation to feel like herding godsdamn cats and you do it on purpose to avoid confronting an argument you can't address then it's YOU, asshole, who ruins the conversation and the thread.

(16-11-2014 03:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  if people had looked at the issue in an open manner which addressed all of the considerations, not simply their preferences.

Says the guy who repeated the same incorrect claims after they were demonstrated to be wrong using just information from his own country.
Says the guy that out of hand dismissed sociological and statistical analyses because he's "a philosopher".
Says the guy who refused, five fucking times, to answer a question that dismantles his own personal ideological preferences.
Says the guy who addressed almost close to ZERO points raised against his position in an honest and non-strawmanish kinda way.

When you repeat multiple times the same claim that has been DEMONSTRATED TO BE FUCKING WRONG you do not get to bitch about other people's alleged inability to look past their own preferences. You are the one repeating claims you know to be false, not us.

(16-11-2014 03:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I have closed this thread and no further comments will be made.
Good, now if you could take that stance and spread it to the rest of the fucking forum we would all be the better for it, you bigoted old piss pot.
Oh and finally you don't get to bitch about anything on this forum and be taken seriously, you know why Woof?
(18-08-2014 05:56 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  If I ever return here again, I am too stupid to live, and deserve what ever I get!
Drinking Beverage

WD, you know I love ya....and you make good points here but I dont think Wolf needs to leave. I still think he should make a thread about addiction since thats a strong focus for him.
If the agenda with this thread was to discuss addiction then the rest of us were simply on a different train of thought.

Personally, I still have an issue with the title.
I never made it past that.
And I need Wolf to stop fucking around with my rep points because I think he's taking his frustrations out on me alone when I've tried to be nice here.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
18-11-2014, 05:17 PM
(17-11-2014 10:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

Drinking Beverage

No need to get snippy and call me a 'bigoted old pisspot' (ad hominem- ageist?) among other expletives!

I will address your archietectural issue in due course after further perusal of all salient literature..................Drinking Beverage
19-11-2014, 06:29 PM
(18-11-2014 05:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(17-11-2014 10:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Go fuck yourself you pretentious, whining, uninformed asshole, no one here is "distorting your writings". You made a whole bunch of claims about prostitution in the real world that were demonstrably false...and then you repeated the same unchanged claims multiple times. When you got called on it you tried to evade the points by claiming you're not a sociologist or interested in statistics like a cowardly little bitch.

Drinking Beverage

No need to get snippy and call me a 'bigoted old pisspot' (ad hominem- ageist?) among other expletives!

But you deserve it, remember?Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
21-11-2014, 06:41 PM
(16-11-2014 03:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  This could have been a good thread, if people had looked at the issue in an open manner which addressed all of the considerations, not simply thier preferences.

Maybe if you led with "Ladies and Gentlemen" instead of "Gentlemen and Whores" it might've gone a different direction. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-11-2014, 06:52 PM
(29-10-2014 01:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 01:17 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Whore -the word- carries a certain connotation. Surely, you know that.....Australian or not.
"Whore" has been and still IS meant as a slur.

So.... There's that.

I can't wait to see what his next few threads will be titled. Consider

Slave Owners and Niggers.

Farmers and Spics.

Union Workers and Chinks.

Lower Riders and Cholos.

And maybe, if we're lucky...

Telephones and Feminists. Gasp

Lmfao. I just spit water everywhere. Laugh out load Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-11-2014, 07:08 PM
(06-11-2014 02:59 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 01:17 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Whore -the word- carries a certain connotation. Surely, you know that.....Australian or not.
"Whore" has been and still IS meant as a slur.

So.... There's that.

What with the 'Australian or not'? a tad racist?
We may be the antipodes, but we aren't all inbreds.

In the bush a cow cocky may well say "go on yer silly old whore.....
.........to his Mum (Mom)Confused

Australian is not a race...just saying Angel

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.