Gentlemen and Whores.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Gentlemen and Whores.
(14-11-2014 09:07 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm well aware of your various bigotries, but I don't need to point it out every time.

Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-11-2014, 07:29 PM
(29-10-2014 01:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 01:17 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Whore -the word- carries a certain connotation. Surely, you know that.....Australian or not.
"Whore" has been and still IS meant as a slur.

So.... There's that.

I can't wait to see what his next few threads will be titled. Consider

Slave Owners and Niggers.

Farmers and Spics.

Union Workers and Chinks.

Lower Riders and Cholos.

And maybe, if we're lucky...

Telephones and Feminists. Gasp

Change that "Farmers & Spics" to "Sod-Busters & Pig-Buggerers" and I'll read that whole thread, too! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Love the inside scoop from WD. For me the top priority is to get the trafficking and pimps out of the sex trade. Kills me to think about young girls being sold or stolen. I think legalization could help there.

When I'm out of town and visit a strip club I'm mostly interested in the conversation since you can talk about anything, including your most depraved thoughts. Tongue Takes the right stripper to avoid a total BS fest though. Usually the dances are lame. I always feel ambivalence because in the 'real world' I'm staunchly pro women's rights. Hypocrite?

I really want to try an Asian massage parlor, just for the experience. My understanding is that most of them have happy endings and the authorities look the other way, not that I'm interested in that part. I'd probably just jerk it myself while conversing with the nice young lady. Big Grin
06-12-2014, 03:30 AM
(06-12-2014 01:09 AM)freetoreason Wrote:  I always feel ambivalence because in the 'real world' I'm staunchly pro women's rights. Hypocrite?

I see no contradiction. Womens' rights is womens' rights to choose. Fair pay, no discrimination, end to rape culture, that kinda thing. If a woman chooses to sell you sex and it's her free choice then I have no worries. In fact I'm in the queue Tongue

Of course, question of free choice is a difficult one. If sex is only thing you have to sell and you do so, is it really a free choice? But now that's more a poverty issue than a womens' rights issue and maybe poor people would like to have the option to sell sex - after all, is an asset like anything else. Do what you have to do to get by...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.