Gentlemen and Whores.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Gentlemen and Whores.
(29-10-2014 01:26 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 01:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I can't wait to see what his next few threads will be titled. Consider

Slave Owners and Niggers.

Farmers and Spics.

Union Workers and Chinks.

Lower Riders and Cholos.

And maybe, if we're lucky...

Telephones and Feminists. Gasp

LMFAO!!!!!!

*rolling*
*Gutter snort*
*tears*

Oh... The... Pain

Your concern relevant to linguistics would be better suited by looking at actual life events rather than 'words' which can be distorted and used in all manner of ways.
As Chomsky has pointed out "terrorist" spoken by one is "liberator" as spoken by another.

As for all the obsession with the title; the post per se clearly indicates my concern is primarily for the women not the men. Enjoy your snorts, tears et al.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2014, 03:07 PM
(29-10-2014 03:00 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 01:26 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  LMFAO!!!!!!

*rolling*
*Gutter snort*
*tears*

Oh... The... Pain

Your concern relevant to linguistics would be better suited by looking at actual life events rather than 'words' which can be distorted and used in all manner of ways.
As Chomsky has pointed out "terrorist" spoken by one is "liberator" as spoken by another.

As for all the obsession with the title; the post per se clearly indicates my concern is primarily for the women not the men. Enjoy your snorts, tears et al.

Dude dont take it so personal. We were just having a bit of fun.
The post with play on words made me laugh.

You ok?
You're being crazy serious...

*Concerned look*
*Throws candy at you*

Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
29-10-2014, 03:12 PM
I look on philosophy rather seriously.
There are many other options on this forum.
If people just want to engage in insults, wisecracks, and the arbitrary 'likes' for such, there isn't much point in raising serious issues.
29-10-2014, 03:22 PM
(29-10-2014 03:12 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I look on philosophy rather seriously.
If people just want to engage in insults, wisecracks, and the arbitrary 'likes' for such, there isn't much point in raising serious issues.

And yanno what? Responding with less self absorbed & less butthurt like
" guys i was actially being kind of serious on legalization of prostitition"
Might render 2 things
(1) better morale
(2) more community spirit towards taking the subject serious.

Chastising people by being condescending when its just not necessary makes you sound petty.

I dont think you're any such thing and probably just having a superbad day. So... Sorry You're having a bad day. Can you please be less painful now?

Yes. I think prostitution should be legal. And i can keep on thinkin that. Will never happen here.

Whats next?

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
29-10-2014, 03:23 PM
You can all sort this one out yourselves; as an ignorant old homophobic cunt (Earmuffs)
Dickhead (Chas) and creator of a highly offensive title, I had no idea this forum was so sensitive and politically correct..............enjoy your day!Rolleyes
29-10-2014, 03:24 PM
(29-10-2014 03:23 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You can all sort this one out yourselves; as an ignorant old homophobic cunt (Earmuffs)
Dickhead (Chas) and creator of a highly offensive title, I had no idea this forum was so sensitive and politically correct..............enjoy your day!Rolleyes

Dude!!!!!
Common

29-10-2014, 03:33 PM
(29-10-2014 03:23 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  ...
I had no idea this forum was so sensitive and politically correct

Then you haven't being paying attention.

No

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
29-10-2014, 03:34 PM

Yep, I liked Chas's post because he slurred you with the term dickhead... not because every single other word he choose described a negative trait of your behavior to a tee. You make either incidental or intentionally manipulative titles or posts... this pattern of shifting to a victim and leaving a zone because of conflict and returning to re-ignite the conflict is apart of that. Which is clearly what you're doing bringing up an old spurt with Muffs. You know exactly what this forum is, you're disingenuous to proclaim you care about.

Even though I "liked' chas's post and agreed with him.. I also stirred the convo back on track which lead to two posts of the topic following mine. You seem to focus on the negative a whole lot.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like ClydeLee's post
29-10-2014, 03:38 PM
(29-10-2014 03:34 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

Yep, I liked Chas's post because he slurred you with the term dickhead... not because every single other word he choose described a negative trait of your behavior to a tee. You make either incidental or intentionally manipulative titles or posts... this pattern of shifting to a victim and leaving a zone because of conflict and returning to re-ignite the conflict is apart of that. Which is clearly what you're doing bringing up an old spurt with Muffs. You know exactly what this forum is, you're disingenuous to proclaim you care about.

Even though I "liked' chas's post and agreed with him.. I also stirred the convo back on track which lead to two posts of the topic following mine. You seem to focus on the negative a whole lot.

Well said!

29-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Really i apologize for helping get off-topic. I thought everyone would just know we have temporary interruptions at times; in the vein of good fun.
But if we've all truly insulted Wolf then I'm sorry for thst. It was unintended aggrivation.

Peace out