Geo-Engineering

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Geo-Engineering
Im posting this here in this section simply because it mentions geo-engineering and it has a few pictures of chemtrails.

The guy in the video doesn't deny that we have done great damage to the planet, however he seems to think that it is mostly down to geo-engineering. Now I know the video is 28 minutes long but I want to question people about the validity of the claims he is making... so to wet your appetite to some of the things he mentions are.....
Climate feedback loops.. Methane expulsion (including East Siberian shelf)
Ice nucleating.
Artic Methane Emergency Group.
Hydrological cycles.
Geo-engineering shreds ozone... Not CFCs. Resulting in more of the suns thermal energy penetrating the atmosphere.
Changing sea currents
93% of the pellagic fish in the ocean now gone.
How metal poisoning of the soil destroys microbes allowing fungus to flourish.
How aluminum is 8% of the earths crust but doesnt exist in free form, allways bonded to other elements.

Here is the vid...

Can somebody debunk the science... or offer alternative opinions or extra information please.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Geo-Engineering
(12-02-2013 11:45 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im posting this here in this section simply because it mentions geo-engineering and it has a few pictures of chemtrails.

The guy in the video doesn't deny that we have done great damage to the planet, however he seems to think that it is mostly down to geo-engineering. Now I know the video is 28 minutes long but I want to question people about the validity of the claims he is making... so to wet your appetite to some of the things he mentions are.....
Climate feedback loops.. Methane expulsion (including East Siberian shelf)
Ice nucleating.
Artic Methane Emergency Group.
Hydrological cycles.
Geo-engineering shreds ozone... Not CFCs. Resulting in more of the suns thermal energy penetrating the atmosphere.
Changing sea currents
93% of the pellagic fish in the ocean now gone.
How metal poisoning of the soil destroys microbes allowing fungus to flourish.
How aluminum is 8% of the earths crust but doesnt exist in free form, allways bonded to other elements.

Here is the vid...

Can somebody debunk the science... or offer alternative opinions or extra information please.

The video won't play for me. But I will comment that there is no such thing as 'chemtrails' - just another bullshit conspiracy theory.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...PGdgBTaY#!

It has pictures of chemtrails thats it.. it is excerpts from a radio interview. The guy just talks about the science behind everything and he doesn't speculate on chemtrails.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-02-2013, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 12:48 PM by Chas.)
(12-02-2013 12:39 PM)bemore Wrote:  Video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...PGdgBTaY#!

It has pictures of chemtrails thats it.. it is excerpts from a radio interview. The guy just talks about the science behind everything and he doesn't speculate on chemtrails.

It doesn't have pictures of 'chemtrails' since they don't exist. It may have pictures of contrails, which do exist.

Actually, he makes chemtrails (sprayed aerosols) central to his thesis. Nut case.

12-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Irregardless.... is what he is saying science wise to do with what is happening on the planet correct?

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-02-2013, 12:58 PM
(12-02-2013 12:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  Irregardless.... is what he is saying science wise to do with what is happening on the planet correct?
Do you mean are the things he cites facts? Because his mechanisms are pure fantasy, not science.

The pelagic fish stocks number is exaggerated, and the reason the fish stocks are low is over-fishing and the subsequent chain of effects on other species.

I haven't watched the whole thing, but it is pretty unconvincing so far. Actually, it's bullshit so far.

12-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Disabled ratings and comments?

No thank you.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
13-02-2013, 10:43 AM
I wanted somebody to debunk/discuss the things he has said about planetary changes... not the application of chemtrails or anything.

Ill have to go google the shit and try to teach myself.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-02-2013, 10:51 AM
I'll give it a listen after while and see what he says. I will say this as a preface to it, I am a geologist. I love studying the Earth. I love understanding how it works. I think any attempt by humans to "Geo-engineer" solutions to our problems is laughably absurd. If we alter the Earth, how do we alter it to benefit everyone? We reduce the effects of climate change, but that won't be a global benefit. Some places will see negative benefits to geo-engineering solutions to these issues.

Evolve
13-02-2013, 10:55 AM
(13-02-2013 10:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  I wanted somebody to debunk/discuss the things he has said about planetary changes... not the application of chemtrails or anything.

Ill have to go google the shit and try to teach myself.

You sort of missed my point. He completely lost credibility with his chemtrail/aerosol baloney.