George Michael died.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: George Michael died.
Oh, I see what you're saying. I find music taste to be very subjective. There are a lot of very popular songs I don't like and many not-so-popular songs that I do. And, sometimes it's a particular version I don't like.

I was not a big George Michael fan. He made some music I enjoyed but most of what he did was not for me. Too pop oriented for my tastes. That doesn't mean I don't recognize his talent. He had a great voice. I just wasn't a fan. I did really like the song I posted earlier, though.

Still a tragic loss. 53 is too young.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: George Michael died.
(28-12-2016 08:06 AM)BnW Wrote:  Oh, I see what you're saying. I find music taste to be very subjective. There are a lot of very popular songs I don't like and many not-so-popular songs that I do. And, sometimes it's a particular version I don't like.

I was not a big George Michael fan. He made some music I enjoyed but most of what he did was not for me. Too pop oriented for my tastes. That doesn't mean I don't recognize his talent. He had a great voice. I just wasn't a fan. I did really like the song I posted earlier, though.

Still a tragic loss. 53 is too young.

I can't name a single song of his. The only thing that I really know about him is that he used to hang out with someone named The Other Guy.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply