George carlin rocks!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2016, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2016 11:41 AM by Leo.)
George carlin rocks!!
Too bad this great fella died in 2008. His standup comedies are honesty brutal and very funny. We need more guys like George Carlin exposing the bullshit of the world. Anyone can post George Carlin links about religion from you tube ? I don't know how to post vids links from my iPhone.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
20-03-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: George carlin rocks!!
(20-03-2016 11:33 AM)Leo Wrote:  To bad this great fella died in 2008. His standup comedies are honesty brutal and very funny. We need more guys like George Carlin exposing the bullshit of the world. Anyone can post George Carlin links about religion from you tube ? I don't know how to post vids links from my iPhone.

There ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RT6rL2UroE

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
20-03-2016, 11:40 AM
(20-03-2016 11:37 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 11:33 AM)Leo Wrote:  To bad this great fella died in 2008. His standup comedies are honesty brutal and very funny. We need more guys like George Carlin exposing the bullshit of the world. Anyone can post George Carlin links about religion from you tube ? I don't know how to post vids links from my iPhone.

There ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RT6rL2UroE

Thanks ! George Carlin!!!BowingBowingBowingBowingThumbsup

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
20-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Not only was the man a comic genius - he was an open atheist long before it was considered a good idea - or even safe to do so.....

And he's right the fuck on, on so many things ----

When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

George Carlin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-03-2016, 11:51 AM
(20-03-2016 11:33 AM)Leo Wrote:  Too bad this great fella died in 2008. His standup comedies are honesty brutal and very funny. We need more guys like George Carlin exposing the bullshit of the world. Anyone can post George Carlin links about religion from you tube ? I don't know how to post vids links from my iPhone.

Dave Allen may not be as irreverent as Carlin but the guy sure is funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYXenjpefNU

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
20-03-2016, 11:56 AM
I remember first hearing Carlin's 'Hippy Dippy Weatherman' stuff. He was edgy but not in your face really back then. When his album 'Class Clown' came out he took a lot of shots at Catholicism and the Catholic school experience. It was perfect humor for a Catholic school kid who was already pretty disillusioned with the whole thing.

As years went on he openly came after religion, not just the Catholic church. He had a knack for pointing things out that most of us saw every day and didn't really take much notice of or put much thought into. His timing and word skills were unmatched. He became fearless in what topics he would take on. Toward the end of his life his standups seemed to get real bitter and that made me sad. He was better before he turned so bitter, at least that's how I saw it.

I still have some CDs with his standup and will watch a concert if I see one on TV. I even had his books at one time. A great talent.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-03-2016, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2016 12:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
Carlin was spawned from the loins of Lenny Bruce.

Lenny Bruce is not afraid.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-03-2016, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2016 04:37 PM by TheGulegon.)
Here's what O-Biker was quoting. Thumbsup

But he had other funny stuff, too! Laugh out load

Bowing

[edit] LMFAO ^ that last one! Laugh out load "Disembowel them with a wooden cooking spoon"! Bowing

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post