Something I don't get
Something I agree with
[Show Results]

Georgia Guidestones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Exclamation Georgia Guidestones
OK , back when I was into conspiracy theories , this was the big one - the NWO conspiracy to depopulate the globe.It was supposedly written on the Georgia Guidestones.
[Image: Georgia_Guidestones_English_Full.jpg]

Here is the article : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

What are your thoughts ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2011, 04:56 AM
RE: Georgia Guidestones
An obvious conspiracy. The best way to keep it as a secret is to write it into a big fockin' stone. Tongue

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
21-01-2011, 07:00 AM
(21-01-2011 04:56 AM)Kikko Wrote:  An obvious conspiracy. The best way to keep it as a secret is to write it into a big fockin' stone. Tongue

To be read with a Finnish accent ? Tongue
21-01-2011, 01:33 PM
I really don't see how this is evidence of any conspiracy, let alone the New World Order. I mean, it calls for humanity to be capped at five hundred million. If the NWO was trying to follow these guidelines, they've done a pretty crappy job of it so far.

Anyway, aside from the first two, I really don't see how this would be all that bad. A lot of it is just saying "keep doing what you're trying to do now, but stop sucking at it".

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2011, 01:43 PM
LOL - Unbeliever.
Still the first 2 sound a bit like eugenics , so I get the fear to some extent.
21-01-2011, 01:50 PM
This is a conspiracy? Where do I sign in? I thought conspiracy was evil?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
21-01-2011, 02:08 PM
The only thing that would make those things bad would be the ways by which they'd be achieved. If that stuff would/could be achieved in a moral way, I'd be sooo happy.
It doesn't even suggest a ''one world nation'', it says ''Let all nations rule internally resolving extrernal disputes in a world court''.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
21-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Except for keeping the human population to well below what it is now, these things make sense. Fair laws and just courts is wise. To balance rights and duties, duties are nessessary to have a fair and just world. ie. It is your duty to treat others with courtesy and respect. Rule with tempered reason, ie. don't jump to conclusions and then push those conclusions on others. Be not a cancer on the earth, need I say more?
These ideas aren't perfect but they basically say, don't screw with each other and don't screw with nature. Live in harmony and balance.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
22-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Now that I think about it the first one could probably be attained through education but the cap would be at 5 billion not 500 million.
Eugenics was tried in India and it didn't work and the government collapsed.They basically made sterilization the only punishment for every crime.
Later they started an education program , and in a random school most kids were an only child with a single exception.(this is the exception , not the rule , granted)
23-01-2011, 07:57 PM
gaglamesh

Here is what I don't get about this "conspiracy": let's say, for the sake of argument, that there really is some secret group of people who desire to depopulate the globe. Here is my question: so what?

Do you think these people have any real power? Have you seen any evidence that they have any real power? Is there any evidence that they have done anything at all besides blow all their money 31 years ago on some granite stones? Since these things were set up in 1979 (per the wiki leak you provided; I never heard of this until you posted it), population has actually grown. So, what exactly is the conspiracy here?

I'm glad you have said you've given all this up because, and please don't take this the wrong way, what the heck were you thinking when you were worried about this? What possible threat does some people with a contrary idea and some money to blow on stone tablets in a backwards part of Georgia pose to you?

You want a conspiracy to worry about, here's one: right now there is some religious fanatic who lives in a cave and sleeps on a rock who's trying to figure out how to get his hands on a nuclear weapon so he can blow all the infidels back to god. That's not speculation, that maniac is out there right now. And, I'm not talking specifically about bin Ladin. One of his merry band of fanatical followers will do just as well.

There are plenty of real threats in the world, probably best not to go looking for bogeymen to be scared of. My humble opinion, at least.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost