German Schools and Canteens Strike Sausage from the Menu to Avoid Offending Muslims

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2016, 04:13 PM
German Schools and Canteens Strike Sausage from the Menu to Avoid Offending Muslims
http://www.dw.com/en/schleswig-holstein-...a-19085870

Somebody wake my country up from this nightmare! Weeping

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
06-03-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: German Schools and Canteens Strike Sausage from the Menu to Avoid Offending Muslims
(06-03-2016 04:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  http://www.dw.com/en/schleswig-holstein-...a-19085870

Germans without their wursts? Might as well just make sackwurst out of your own balls 'cause they ain't good for nothing else.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-03-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: German Schools and Canteens Strike Sausage from the Menu to Avoid Offending Muslims
What about the hindu children?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-03-2016, 04:35 PM
"Wurst case scenario" Facepalm

Seriously though, I don't see why her proposal is meeting ridicule. Offering alternatives to pork for minorities who don't eat it for whatever reason is commendable, but the idea of denying sausage to German kids because of those minorities makes me weep. Weeping

One person's right to be offended by me eating pork does not trump my right to eat pork. Angry

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
06-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Here's an idea. If the fucking muslims don't like pork, don't fucking eat it.

Problem solved.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 12 users Like Minimalist's post
06-03-2016, 05:24 PM
(06-03-2016 05:11 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Here's an idea. If the fucking muslims don't like pork, don't fucking eat it.

Problem solved.

Nothing like logic.

Too bad it doesn't prevail more often...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-03-2016, 05:49 PM
(06-03-2016 04:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  http://www.dw.com/en/schleswig-holstein-...a-19085870

That is just stupid.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-03-2016, 06:13 PM

This shit keeps up, you will end up as the minority. Don't touch my wurst!

Like Minimalist said, you don't like it, don't fucking eat it.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
06-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Pandering to terrorists is to capitulate. Unlike the Germans.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-03-2016, 07:05 PM
"Then don't fucking eat it, you brainwashed dipshits," said every sane person ever Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage

These Muslims be all like:
[Image: s9wF2jd.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 9 users Like cactus's post