German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020
(14-05-2016 06:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 06:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  So you'd rather be a foreigner in a country that ignores the needs of foreigners and dislikes them in general? Tongue
Those aren't the only two choices, but yes, I would rather live as a foreigner in a country like that.

(14-05-2016 06:10 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  How do you come to the conclusion that germany places the needs of foreigners above the needs of its own people?
Just to give you one of many examples: The article mentions that a significant amount of money is going to be spent to help these foreigners find work in Germany. Why isn't that same money being spent on helping unemployed Germans find work?

It is much better that they can find work than having to work hidden, off the books or how ever one wants to call it when they are prohibited from working like supposedly 11 million people in the USA. People have to eat and if working to buy food is iillegal what are they expected to do steal?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2016, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 04:58 PM by Vosur.)
(15-05-2016 01:57 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I was referring to your answer to Deesse23's post. It sounded like you were saying that nothing is being done for the Germans.
No, that's not it. There is indeed a government-run unemployment agency for German citizens, but it's a complete disaster. Leela already did a pretty good job of explaining what's wrong with it. Their 1€ job initiative is a total sham that does nothing to fix the problem of unemployment and instead only serves to keep people trapped in poverty. Just like Leela, I've made some very negative personal experiences with them. When I was done with university, I went looking for a job and requested financial assistance from that agency because I come from a poor family and couldn't afford to travel to different job interviews. The nice lady at the agency repeatedly assured me that the state would cover the transportation, hotel and moving costs, if I managed to land a job by myself. I eventually did find a job at a Fortune 200 company in Prague and instead of receiving the financial assistance I was promised, the government agency cited an obscure legal clause to deny me the help they had originally assured me of. Long story short, I had to cover all of the expenses myself and completely bankrupted myself in the process. My brother was luckily able to lend me some money for food so I wouldn't end up starving to death.

(15-05-2016 01:57 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  But even if that was not the case, I don't see anything wrong in helping people in need, if Germany has the means to do it.
There are plenty of German people who are in need of help, like my father. He spent over a decade in the military to protect my country and was forced to retire very early because of a severe case of Multiple Sclerosis. The government is currently trying its best to kick him out of his subsidized home because he can no longer afford to pay the rent with his abysmally low pension payments. It would mean certain death for him if he was forced out on the streets because he requires daily medical care and assistance for the most basic tasks. The only reason that hasn't happened yet is because I send him several hundred bucks every single month.

Oh, but if you come here as a "refugee", you'll receive food, clothing, housing, language courses and work in exchange for nothing. If anyone wants to tell me that these people should receive so much as a fucking dime before people like my father are taken care of, they can go shove it up their ass. It's a fucking disgrace, much like like the VA in the US that doesn't take proper care of the people who risked their lives to protect their country.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-05-2016, 04:07 PM
(15-05-2016 02:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  Yup, I wuz wrong. Back to your regular programming. My point I was trying to make though, was... if people in Germany do have a major problem with how their current government handles this, then they'll be voted out. So it's not like the country's totally broken and you can't go back.
That's a good point, one worth considering. The AfD (Alternative für Deutschland = Alternative for Germany) is a relatively new political party and currently the only notable one that opposes this disastrous refugee policy. They received a massive surge in popularity this year and will hopefully manage to receive a majority of the votes in the 2017 elections. If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here.

15-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Don't worry Vosur, at least New Zealands doing our part.
We took in a whopping 750 (not thousand, just 750) Syrian refugees. You're welcome.
(not that I'm complaining, I don't want them here either, we get enough Indians invading this country with Syrians doing the same).

[Image: oscar.png]
15-05-2016, 07:49 PM
(15-05-2016 04:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Germany
What exactly is your definition of being "run into the ground" and how are her numbers significantly worse than her predecessors ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-05-2016, 12:53 AM
(15-05-2016 07:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 04:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Germany
What exactly is your definition of being "run into the ground" and how are her numbers significantly worse than her predecessors ?

Unemployment rates:

[Image: Arbeitslosigkeit-Deutschland-1980-2014.png]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
16-05-2016, 01:03 AM
(15-05-2016 04:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 02:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  Yup, I wuz wrong. Back to your regular programming. My point I was trying to make though, was... if people in Germany do have a major problem with how their current government handles this, then they'll be voted out. So it's not like the country's totally broken and you can't go back.
That's a good point, one worth considering. The AfD (Alternative für Deutschland = Alternative for Germany) is a relatively new political party and currently the only notable one that opposes this disastrous refugee policy. They received a massive surge in popularity this year and will hopefully manage to receive a majority of the votes in the 2017 elections. If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You should consider ging back to germany, at lest for a while to get back in touch with reality.

Here some quote directly from AfD spokespersons, state chairmans and the chairwoman of AfD Germany Frauke Petry herself.

Frauke Petry: chairman (woman) of AfD Germany
Petry: If a refugee climbs the fence (border to germany), then border patrol has to stop him from doing that
Interviewer: How exactly?
Petry: He has to make use of his weapon if necessary

Her vice chairwoman added later the same day on facebook with "yes" to the question if woman and children should be stopped with use of armed force as well.
Marcus Pretzell, chairman of AfD NRW and partner of Petry in private life confirmed that "Arming police only makes sense if they are allowed to use their weapons, to warm hurt, or lasty, kill. Those weapons however should only be used as a *ultima ratio* when nothing else can stop the refugee"

I repeat: The two top figures of AfD (both women) publicly advertise shooting and killing refugees who try to enter Germany illegaly, even regardless if they are woman or children.

Björn Höcke: chairman of AfD Thuringia
Höcke: I dont want Germany to have a thousand year past, i want it to have a thousand year future too.
Does that ring a bell?
Höcke 2: Refugees are social fuel (to incinerate our society)
Höcke 3: In a speech in the eastern german city of Erfurt: Erfurt is a nice german city, and i want it to stay being german (in reference to refugees)
Höcke 4: Blonde women (soon) have to be protected, because of increasing danger to them (he later expanded to redheads and brunettes, after he realized how transparent his racism was)
Höcke 5: Christianity and judaism are in direct opposition, thats why he cant compute the term "judeo-christian west"

Paul Hampel: Chaiman AfD Lower Saxony
Hampel: "....it is clear that a majority of arson on refugee houses has been done by the refugees themselves."
Hample 2: Other political parties only want immigration to have germans melt into a big european mash.

Uwe Junge: Another AFD leader
Junge: Mass immigration is a crime to our children

Dubravko Mandic:
Obama is a quota-Negro

Jörg Meuthen:
Meuthen: I spare you translating his weaseling, but essentially he says that hes not homophobic, has homosexual friends, but is against homosexual marriage. You know the routine i guess...

Alexander Gauland:
Gauland: of course we owe our rise to the refugee crisis. You could call this crisis a "gift" for us. It was very helpful (for us).

And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
16-05-2016, 06:42 AM
(16-05-2016 01:03 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 04:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  That's a good point, one worth considering. The AfD (Alternative für Deutschland = Alternative for Germany) is a relatively new political party and currently the only notable one that opposes this disastrous refugee policy. They received a massive surge in popularity this year and will hopefully manage to receive a majority of the votes in the 2017 elections. If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You should consider ging back to germany, at lest for a while to get back in touch with reality.

Here some quote directly from AfD spokespersons, state chairmans and the chairwoman of AfD Germany Frauke Petry herself.

Frauke Petry: chairman (woman) of AfD Germany
Petry: If a refugee climbs the fence (border to germany), then border patrol has to stop him from doing that
Interviewer: How exactly?
Petry: He has to make use of his weapon if necessary

Her vice chairwoman added later the same day on facebook with "yes" to the question if woman and children should be stopped with use of armed force as well.
Marcus Pretzell, chairman of AfD NRW and partner of Petry in private life confirmed that "Arming police only makes sense if they are allowed to use their weapons, to warm hurt, or lasty, kill. Those weapons however should only be used as a *ultima ratio* when nothing else can stop the refugee"

I repeat: The two top figures of AfD (both women) publicly advertise shooting and killing refugees who try to enter Germany illegaly, even regardless if they are woman or children.

Björn Höcke: chairman of AfD Thuringia
Höcke: I dont want Germany to have a thousand year past, i want it to have a thousand year future too.
Does that ring a bell?
Höcke 2: Refugees are social fuel (to incinerate our society)
Höcke 3: In a speech in the eastern german city of Erfurt: Erfurt is a nice german city, and i want it to stay being german (in reference to refugees)
Höcke 4: Blonde women (soon) have to be protected, because of increasing danger to them (he later expanded to redheads and brunettes, after he realized how transparent his racism was)
Höcke 5: Christianity and judaism are in direct opposition, thats why he cant compute the term "judeo-christian west"

Paul Hampel: Chaiman AfD Lower Saxony
Hampel: "....it is clear that a majority of arson on refugee houses has been done by the refugees themselves."
Hample 2: Other political parties only want immigration to have germans melt into a big european mash.

Uwe Junge: Another AFD leader
Junge: Mass immigration is a crime to our children

Dubravko Mandic:
Obama is a quota-Negro

Jörg Meuthen:
Meuthen: I spare you translating his weaseling, but essentially he says that hes not homophobic, has homosexual friends, but is against homosexual marriage. You know the routine i guess...

Alexander Gauland:
Gauland: of course we owe our rise to the refugee crisis. You could call this crisis a "gift" for us. It was very helpful (for us).

And this is only the tip of the iceberg.
So what part of that shows that I have "absolutely no clue" what I'm talking about again? All you did in your post is provide evidence that the AfD is indeed against the current refugee policy.

16-05-2016, 06:50 AM
(16-05-2016 06:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  So what part of that shows that I have "absolutely no clue" what I'm talking about again? All you did in your post is provide evidence that the AfD is indeed against the current refugee policy.

You missed the neonazism? "Thousand year future"? How is that not a deliberate echo of "thousand year reich"? That doesn't disturb you?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-05-2016, 06:51 AM
(16-05-2016 12:53 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 07:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Germany

Unemployment rates:

[Image: Arbeitslosigkeit-Deutschland-1980-2014.png]
Oh yeah, the German government loves to fake the unemployment statistics by refusing to count people with 1€ jobs and others as unemployed.

"Sogenannte MAE-Kräfte gelten nicht als arbeitslos im Sinne des SGB III und werden somit nicht in der Arbeitslosenstatistik ausgewiesen."
Source: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeitsgel...3%A4digung