German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020
(16-05-2016 06:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  You missed the neonazism? "Thousand year future"? How is that not a deliberate echo of "thousand year reich"? That doesn't disturb you?
Why would I care? I don't live in Germany anymore.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2016, 06:56 AM
(16-05-2016 06:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 06:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  You missed the neonazism? "Thousand year future"? How is that not a deliberate echo of "thousand year reich"? That doesn't disturb you?

You did say you won't go back unless they get elected Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
16-05-2016, 06:59 AM
(16-05-2016 06:56 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 06:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Why would I care? I don't live in Germany anymore.

You did say you won't go back unless they get elected Tongue
Well, not exactly. I said I won't go back if Merkel (or rather, the CDU, since we don't vote for our head of state in Germany) is re-elected in 2017. I don't care who replaces the CDU so long as they don't continue her legacy. The AfD happens to be the only one right now that doesn't want to adopt her refugee policy, but that may change until then. The German people aren't happy with how things are going.

16-05-2016, 07:10 AM

Your father does though. Presumably other relatives and friends too?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-05-2016, 07:14 AM
(16-05-2016 07:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Your father does though. Presumably other relatives and friends too?
I honestly don't know. I don't talk to anyone about German politics because they're boring as fuck. Laugh out load

16-05-2016, 07:14 AM
(16-05-2016 06:59 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, not exactly. I said I won't go back if Merkel (or rather, the CDU, since we don't vote for our head of state in Germany) is re-elected in 2017. I don't care who replaces the CDU so long as they don't continue her legacy. The AfD happens to be the only one right now that doesn't want to adopt her refugee policy, but that may change until then. The German people aren't happy with how things are going.

Sometimes simply being the opposition is not enough though.
The main reason a fascist party is the third most popular here in Greece and managed to get into parliament after years of being laughed at was because of old people and nazi kids being like "ew, immigrants" or people being like "well, at least they want to change things".

This king of thinking is not very constructive Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
16-05-2016, 07:22 AM
(16-05-2016 07:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't talk to anyone about German politics because they're boring as fuck. Laugh out load

Speaking as a guy who's lived in places with somewhat exciting politics, I'd trade any day.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-05-2016, 07:39 AM

If you don`t mind saying , where do you live now?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
16-05-2016, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2016 09:12 AM by Deesse23.)
Alexander Gauland on January, 6th:
Quote:Es ist die Sache der Polen, zu entscheiden, wie viele Flüchtlinge sie in ihrem Volkskörper haben wollen.

It is matter of the Poles, to decide how many refugees they want in their racial/peoples corpus.
The word "Volkskörper" is a composite word from Volk = people and Körper = Body which was, surprise surprise, invented and extensively used from 1933-45, and everyone who knows german and deliberately uses this word uses it deliberately to refer to this.

Björn Höcke in a speech:
Quote:Gender mainstreaming is insanity
Quote:Gender mainstreaming is a lucky child of decadency
He refers in his speech to a "natural order regarding genders" (natürliche Geschlechterordnung).

Starting at 11:55

In my homestate part of the AfD program is fighting the
Quote:preferential treatment of non-heterosexuals

Petry also stated that same sex partnerships have to be tolerated but can not be treated/counted as (legal) marriage.

On her facebook page (go there and read for yourself, NOW, if you want) she refers to a brochure about sex education for 3-4 graders:
Quote:Is homophobia such a big problem within 3-4 graders here, so that kids of this age have to be confronted with this topic at all?
Or, should the state not, particularly in view of the demographic developments rather protect the "normal" family as it is stated in article 6 of the constitution?

She was using hyphens for the word "normal" not me.

Now for the constitution and article 6: The article points out that marriage and family are values to be particularly protected. The supreme court already stated that this does not mean same sex marriages are allowed to be treated less than heterosexual ones. So basically, Petry doesnt know or doest care what the supreme court decided. Nice!

Another quote of her about same sex marriage
Quote:There is no discrmination but there are differences
How was the motto of then-racist USA (sorry for dragging you in) until the mid 50s? Separate but equal?

AfD member of EU parliament Beatrix von Storch admitted that she is personally responsible for homophobic rallies.

Good old Paul Hampel (see my previous post) says in an interview that teaching kids (see abbove) about sexual diversity is
Quote:ideologic indoctrination
and asks at the end of the interview
Quote:if in the near future kids will be educated about pedophilia and sodomy as well

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
16-05-2016, 09:15 AM
(16-05-2016 06:59 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 06:56 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  You did say you won't go back unless they get elected Tongue
Well, not exactly. I said I won't go back if Merkel (or rather, the CDU, since we don't vote for our head of state in Germany) is re-elected in 2017. I don't care who replaces the CDU so long as they don't continue her legacy. The AfD happens to be the only one right now that doesn't want to adopt her refugee policy, but that may change until then. The German people aren't happy with how things are going.

Happy about what ? Post the data please.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.