German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020
(16-05-2016 09:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Happy about what ? Post the data please.
They're not happy with the way the government has been handling the refugee crisis. The polling data shows that the vast majority of Germans share this view.

https://www.rt.com/news/331232-merkel-re...isis-poll/
http://www.ibtimes.com/german-chancellor...is-2367038

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2016, 09:46 AM
(16-05-2016 07:39 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  If you don`t mind saying , where do you live now?
I live in the Czech Republic now. The current Czech president is not someone I would have personally voted for, but at least he takes a hardline position against the Islamic scourge.

16-05-2016, 11:19 AM
(16-05-2016 09:46 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 07:39 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  If you don`t mind saying , where do you live now?
I live in the Czech Republic now. The current Czech president is not someone I would have personally voted for, but at least he takes a hardline position against the Islamic scourge.

I was in Prague two weeks ago, city is beautiful but people are way too reserved for my taste, but maybe that was just my impression.

Well , it's much easier to take the hard line in Czech Rep. and to have public support for it, then it is in Germany, lot of Germans still feel the guilt so they overcompensate and this is reflected in your politics, to Germany's detriment.
You, of course, know and understand this much better then I do, I'm just saying it is obvious even to outsiders. It is also obvious to people who are more then ready to take advantage of that.

Anyway, in past couple of months I spoke with few Germans on separate occasions and all of them were very unhappy with Merkel , ridiculously small sample I know, but it could be indicative. Worth mentioning is that they were all working people.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
16-05-2016, 02:34 PM
(16-05-2016 09:07 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Alexander Gauland on January, 6th:
Quote:Es ist die Sache der Polen, zu entscheiden, wie viele Flüchtlinge sie in ihrem Volkskörper haben wollen.

It is matter of the Poles, to decide how many refugees they want in their racial/peoples corpus.
The word "Volkskörper" is a composite word from Volk = people and Körper = Body which was, surprise surprise, invented and extensively used from 1933-45, and everyone who knows german and deliberately uses this word uses it deliberately to refer to this.

Björn Höcke in a speech:
Quote:Gender mainstreaming is insanity
Quote:Gender mainstreaming is a lucky child of decadency
He refers in his speech to a "natural order regarding genders" (natürliche Geschlechterordnung).

Starting at 11:55

In my homestate part of the AfD program is fighting the
Quote:preferential treatment of non-heterosexuals

Petry also stated that same sex partnerships have to be tolerated but can not be treated/counted as (legal) marriage.

On her facebook page (go there and read for yourself, NOW, if you want) she refers to a brochure about sex education for 3-4 graders:
Quote:Is homophobia such a big problem within 3-4 graders here, so that kids of this age have to be confronted with this topic at all?
Or, should the state not, particularly in view of the demographic developments rather protect the "normal" family as it is stated in article 6 of the constitution?

She was using hyphens for the word "normal" not me.

Now for the constitution and article 6: The article points out that marriage and family are values to be particularly protected. The supreme court already stated that this does not mean same sex marriages are allowed to be treated less than heterosexual ones. So basically, Petry doesnt know or doest care what the supreme court decided. Nice!

Another quote of her about same sex marriage
Quote:There is no discrmination but there are differences
How was the motto of then-racist USA (sorry for dragging you in) until the mid 50s? Separate but equal?

AfD member of EU parliament Beatrix von Storch admitted that she is personally responsible for homophobic rallies.

Good old Paul Hampel (see my previous post) says in an interview that teaching kids (see abbove) about sexual diversity is
Quote:ideologic indoctrination
and asks at the end of the interview
Quote:if in the near future kids will be educated about pedophilia and sodomy as well

What I don't understand is where these putrid humans you've quoted come from and how the hell they manage to insinuate their nauseating selves into the corridors of power.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-05-2016, 04:02 PM
(16-05-2016 02:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  What I don't understand is where these putrid humans you've quoted come from and how the hell they manage to insinuate their nauseating selves into the corridors of power.

Its simple: They are preying on the fears of people. The most common fear being xenophobia, which is a natural part of early mans tribal social evolution. Xenophobia is a healthy and favourable trait if you are living in a tribal society.

Like priests of a religion they first make you believe you have an illness (one you dont actually have) in order to offer the remedy. What is particularly sad: Even if they are correct in their asessment (and i am not saying they are), the "collateral damage" that goes with the "remedy", like misogyny, homophobia, chauvinism, racism is often accepted by the people they prey on. I think this is an indication of how big the fear of their "prey" must be if they are willing to accept the horrible side effects.
The correlation between religion/christianity and such ideologies is very apparent to me.

While this is certainly a bit of a simplification, it certainly describes the basic mechanics pretty well. You just have to add to this a general frustration with current politics / politicians and the lack of alternatives. I am also not happy with Merkel, but AfD is certainly not an alternative. Thinking that people who condone shooting children at a fence, who think that homosexuals are not quite equal people, etc. wont have many other things up their sleeves once they are in power is almost criminally naive in my view.
It is certainly a comparison beaten to death, but what made the nazi party rise in its time was exactly that: Frustration with the current system and representatives, fear, pointing out to a very specific group of people as the root problem, offering a solution, etc. Its frightening to me, but thats why i am opposing it so harshly.
The real problem is: The current government and current political system is worn out, ridden with scandals (like fake PhDs, etc.), we are lacking politicians with charisma and ideas (probably similar to what we observe in the USA?), stagnation is the motto.

But this doesnt make the horrible people of AfD and their heinous ideas one bit better or acceptable.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
16-05-2016, 11:36 PM
(16-05-2016 04:02 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  It is certainly a comparison beaten to death, but what made the nazi party rise in its time was exactly that: Frustration with the current system and representatives, fear, pointing out to a very specific group of people as the root problem, offering a solution, etc. Its frightening to me, but thats why i am opposing it so harshly.
The real problem is: The current government and current political system is worn out, ridden with scandals (like fake PhDs, etc.), we are lacking politicians with charisma and ideas (probably similar to what we observe in the USA?), stagnation is the motto.

But this doesnt make the horrible people of AfD and their heinous ideas one bit better or acceptable.

I see this worldwide - Trump etc are all symptoms of the same disease. Also I don't think you can say the comparison is beaten to death when AfD politicians are deliberately echoing Nazi-era rhetoric.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-05-2016, 03:59 AM
(16-05-2016 04:02 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 02:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  What I don't understand is where these putrid humans you've quoted come from and how the hell they manage to insinuate their nauseating selves into the corridors of power.

Its simple: They are preying on the fears of people. The most common fear being xenophobia, which is a natural part of early mans tribal social evolution. Xenophobia is a healthy and favourable trait if you are living in a tribal society.

Like priests of a religion they first make you believe you have an illness (one you dont actually have) in order to offer the remedy. What is particularly sad: Even if they are correct in their asessment (and i am not saying they are), the "collateral damage" that goes with the "remedy", like misogyny, homophobia, chauvinism, racism is often accepted by the people they prey on. I think this is an indication of how big the fear of their "prey" must be if they are willing to accept the horrible side effects.
The correlation between religion/christianity and such ideologies is very apparent to me.

While this is certainly a bit of a simplification, it certainly describes the basic mechanics pretty well. You just have to add to this a general frustration with current politics / politicians and the lack of alternatives. I am also not happy with Merkel, but AfD is certainly not an alternative. Thinking that people who condone shooting children at a fence, who think that homosexuals are not quite equal people, etc. wont have many other things up their sleeves once they are in power is almost criminally naive in my view.
It is certainly a comparison beaten to death, but what made the nazi party rise in its time was exactly that: Frustration with the current system and representatives, fear, pointing out to a very specific group of people as the root problem, offering a solution, etc. Its frightening to me, but thats why i am opposing it so harshly.

You seem not to understand that this goes both ways, it a tug of war type of situation, the more one side pulls the more the other side pulls back.
If one side "wins" they usually both collapse.
What you need is a balance.

In my opinion, the "left wing" in Germany has been pulling way too hard in recent years and that is a direct cause for the rise of the "right wing" opposition.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
01-06-2016, 03:10 AM
Surprise, surprise. Another group of Muslim refugees sexually assaulted German women.

https://www.rt.com/news/344931-germany-r...cks-women/

23-06-2016, 05:49 PM
(01-06-2016 03:10 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Surprise, surprise. Another group of Muslim refugees sexually assaulted German women.

https://www.rt.com/news/344931-germany-r...cks-women/

Why doesn't it surprise me that you'll just share any headline you see which suits your views without checking the credibility of the source. "Russian Times" is a Government sponsored propaganda machine. Putin 1, Vosur 0.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-06-2016, 06:03 PM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post