German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020
(15-05-2016 01:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  Vos, if the government isn't doing what the people want, why do they vote for them?

You should know. Isn't that what South Africans do? Get rid of ANC.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 06:49 PM
(14-05-2016 06:51 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 06:10 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  How do you come to the conclusion that germany places the needs of foreigners above the needs of its own people?
Because that is what Germany does. People there generally are unhappy when they see that every foreigner that enters the country will get everything they need but a german citizen in need will not get the same treatment. It's very unfair. Spend on everybody but your own citizens.
German government is scared shitless that Germany's reputation might sink again, now that they got it to finally be a generally liked country.

Therefore now, although they took in huge masses of refugees already, they still take more and more and more and therefore spend more and more and more, while other countries aren't doing the same. It is very frustrating that Germany gives in to this type of pressure.

Yes, those refugees have to go somewhere. I know. I am not saying they should not be taken in. But how about directing them to countries who have not reached that level of saturation yet?
It is not a very fair distribution of where all the refugees are being led.
There are enough countries that would have way more space (and at this point also funds) than Germany. Look at Sweden or Russia or such. Where population density is relatively low compared. Lead them there, build nice big camps in the less populated areas and take care of them there. I am sure everybody is way more willing to donate and have things delivered to those places than keep overpopulating such a relatively small country.

Can they renounce citizenship? That way they can get the goodies that are only available to refugees.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
23-06-2016, 09:44 PM
(23-06-2016 05:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why doesn't it surprise me that you'll just share any headline you see which suits your views without checking the credibility of the source. "Russian Times" is a Government sponsored propaganda machine. Putin 1, Vosur 0.
You would know that it was reported by countless other newspapers if you had done any research on it whatsoever. Would you prefer an article about these events from CNN instead? What about The Independent? USA Today? The Telegraph? The New York Times? The Huffington Post?

GirlyMan 0, Putin 1, Vosur 1. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-06-2016, 09:52 PM
(23-06-2016 09:44 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 05:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why doesn't it surprise me that you'll just share any headline you see which suits your views without checking the credibility of the source. "Russian Times" is a Government sponsored propaganda machine. Putin 1, Vosur 0.
You would know that it was reported by countless other newspapers if you had done any research on it whatsoever.

Then why did you choose to provide a link to a Russian propaganda site instead of one of these countless other newspapers?

#sigh
23-06-2016, 10:02 PM
(23-06-2016 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Then why did you choose to provide a link to a Russian propaganda site instead of one of these countless other newspapers?
I could see your point if the article was about something that happened in Russia or Eastern Europe, but in this case it's about a local crime story in Germany. I don't think the newspaper's ownership is a relevant concern when it comes to this event because they have no vested interest in fabricating the story.

23-06-2016, 10:11 PM
(23-06-2016 10:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Then why did you choose to provide a link to a Russian propaganda site instead of one of these countless other newspapers?
I could see your point if the article was about something that happened in Russia or Eastern Europe, but in this case it's about a local crime story in Germany. I don't think the newspaper's ownership is a relevant concern when it comes to this event because they have no vested interest in fabricating the story.

So Russian propaganda is your first go-to-guy for news?

#sigh
23-06-2016, 10:34 PM
(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So Russian propaganda is your first go-to-guy for news?
No, but that's the source that was used on a news story aggregator subreddit I frequently browse.

23-06-2016, 10:41 PM
(23-06-2016 10:34 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So Russian propaganda is your first go-to-guy for news?
No, but that's the source that was used on a news story aggregator subreddit I frequently browse.

And yet you give me shit for not checking my sources? Fucking hypocrite.

#sigh
23-06-2016, 11:19 PM
(23-06-2016 10:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And yet you give me shit for not checking my sources? Fucking hypocrite.
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Can you quote me please? Consider

23-06-2016, 11:31 PM
(23-06-2016 11:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 10:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And yet you give me shit for not checking my sources? Fucking hypocrite.
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Can you quote me please? Consider

Yeah, I could. But I give you this instead:

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post